~Chapter Twenty-Three~

"You want to come out?" Bang Si-Hyuk asked, his voice echoing around the big meeting room.

"Yes. I can't hide it anymore. I can't just refrain from touching Tae is public, hugging him-" I get cut off.

"I want to be able to hold my baby in public and not have it just be a taekook moment. I want it to be a relationship out in the public." Taehyung says.

"Look I have nothing against your relationship...but you know Korea is very homophobic and I don't want you guys to get hurt or upset if they take it wrongly..." Bang Si-Hyuk stated.

"Look. I see where you guys are coming from. Relationships should be shared and cherished...and I get that you want to world to know and stuff." Manager Sejin started.

"But bts popularity could increase or decrease. I don't know if we wanna risk that." Bang Si-Hyuk added.

"But, Mr.Sihyuk, Sejin, you have been with us since debut and I know you want Jungkook and Taehyung to be happy, heck I would risk all of BTS as long as the maknaes feel supported and loved. BTS is second priority, the members are first. So what our popularity goes down! We're still a band and in the end we're family." Jin says, patting my back and taking a deep breath.

"Then it's decided. Your right Jin. We are a family." Bang Si-Hyuk smiles. "You have that interview coming up and they are gonna ask you relationship stuff. Or you could wait to the concert in Newark, but that probably won't reach all over. The interview can be translated into different languages."

"Yeah, wanna do it at the concert in Newark?" I ask Tae.

"Yeah, I want to get it out there ASAP." He Smiles.

"OK," Sejin smiles. "The concert in Newark is next week, I booked us the flight to America for next Wednesday. We arrive on a Thursday their time and the concert is Friday. But it's not live so it won't air for like a day or two after editing."
______________________________

The way home afterwards was silence. All probably thinking of what could become of BTS after this.

When w I got home we all spread out in different ways. I went to my shared bedroom and Taehyung followed like a lost puppy. When I got to my room I flopped on my bed and Taehyung rolled next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What are we gonna say?" I sigh.

"I'm gonna say this beautiful man, Jeon Jungkook, is my boyfriend. Then I'm gonna kiss you right on the lips, then insert my tongue—" Taehyung sticks his tongue imitating what he meant.

"Hyung!"
_________________________

"So any ideas on how you want to come out?" Jin asked Taehyung and I as he viciously slurped noodles.

"Can I just fuck him on stage--" Jin chokes on his noodles upon Taehyung saying that.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH PABO!" Jin slaps Taehyung and I blush furiously.

"Ok then no." Taehyung sheepishly smiled, patting my thigh.

"I do!" I chirped.

"Ok, spill away Junkook." Jin smiled.

"Namjoon you know that song cover we did, called 'I know.'?" I asked, looking at the leader of the group.

"Yeah! That was fun to record." Namjoon laughed, remembering all the dumb stuff we did in the studio probably.

"Well you know that part where it goes, 'I know you love me boy so that I love you?'" I ask.

"Yup, you gave me adorable puppy eyes during it to 'flirt' with me." Namjoon laughed and I giggled.

"I bet we could come up with a choreography for that dance by next week and have me say the first verse and Taehyung say that second and like we could walk out holding hands or something......But maybe switch the second verse so it says so I love you?" I suggest.

"Hey! Thats not a bad idea! but I don't think we should change the song lyrics...but I bet we could come up with a little dance at the end! plus it would be in America so it will take longer to get to korea..." Jimin thought.

"Well, if thats part one then lets get to the dance studio and come up with something!" Taehyung jumped up excitedly.