~Chapter Thirteen~

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, images of last night came flooding back into my head, making me blush at how sweet Taehyung was. I felt bad remembering that he left with a boner after he had pleasured me, I wanted to help and I would have but I was to tired and he saw that and made me go to bed.

I stretched on my side, which was very uncomfortable I found, so I gently removed Taehyung's arms from around my waist and got out of the bed to stretch. The shirt rode up on me a little bit but after last night there really was no point in hiding my body.

I walked over to the dresser and got an outfit, then I walked to the bathroom. I took one whiff of myself and decided I needed to tale a shower.  I undressed myself and turned the water on, waiting for the cold water to turn into a warm heaven. Once it did I got inside, closing the curtain I started.

I heard the door open up and by instinct I backed up in the shower.

"Hyung I'm in here!" I yelled.

"Kookie it's me," Taehyung said. "I really need to go pee." He said.

"Oh ok," I said, then continued showering.

Taehyung finished up, and so did I shortly after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung I want popcorn," I complained as we walked down the streets of L.A. we passed a shop and the smell of Carmel popcorn distracted me from the group conversation.

"Then buy some," Taehyung said.

"I did not bring money," I did a pouty face trying to see if it would work -!: sure enough it did. Taehyung went into the shop and came back out with a bag of Carmel popcorn.  "Thank you!" I say with my mouth full of popcorn, Taehyung just laughed.

As we were walking down the streets exploring a thought popped into my head, "Jin Isn't it Saturday? We left on Thursday and it was an overnight flight."

"No it's Friday, we left on Thursday and arrived on Thursday because of the time difference. The MAMA's are tomorrow."  Jin said and I nodded in response.

"I miss Sejin," Jimin said.

"Why? We have more freedom. Besides he's just setting up the stage with the crew at the mama's." jin said.

"Idk, I miss his comments." Jimin laughed.

"Well let's go to the California zoo." Jin said and I almost could not contain my excitement. So to the zoo we went.