Ships

Fred Weasley updated his FB status: so i got this new app called wattpad today...

George Weasley: is it good?

Fred Weasley: yeah but... Well there are these things called 'ships'

George Weasley: oh the muggle thing that goes in the water?

Fred Weasley: no they are like couples, or name pairings like Hermione+Ron would be romione or something like that.

George Weasley: oh and who makes up these ship things?

Fred Weasley; random fan girls. they are kind of annoying except there is this one. Her name is @FremioneForever she is really cool, you should all follow her... now

George Weasley: wait... fremione? Like Hermione+Fred and your Fred?

Fred Weasley: yeah...

Hermione granger: oh! I heard of fremione. I honestly don't get it I mean, you and me?

Fred Weasley: I feel the same way. There are some more. Nuna (Luna+Neville), Harmione (Harry+Hermione), Drarry (Draco+Harry), Dramione (Draco+Hermione), hinny (Harry+Ginny), Twincest (George+Me) *shudders*, Snily (Snape+Lily), and a whole lot more.

Harry Potter: WHAT!!!!! DRACO AND I? HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK? WE HATE EACHOTHER!!!

Draco Malfoy: speak for yourself. I find it kind of romantic, we act like we hate eachother because we had to but we really don't, we have a secret relationship and sneak around and snog!

Harry Potter: Whoah.... Uhh... No Malfoy, no.

Hermione Granger: me and Harry? me and Draco? who comes up with this shit?

Harry Potter: fangirls with no life

Fremione Forever: excuse me?!!! I have a life! I life devoted to you and only you!

Harry Potter: ....

Fremione Forever: jk i also devote my life to food, my bed and my iPod.

George Weasley: anyways... The only good ship there is Hinny and Nuna. Even thought Nuna doesn't happen, it should

Neville Longbottom: yeah, I read some Nuna fan fics...

Fred Weasley: ....

Neville Longbottom: just kidding! I read drarry

Draco Malfoy: I right drarry. I was actually the one who started the drarry ship

Harry Potter: dammit Malfoy I'll
Kill you!

A/N yeah I know it's stupid.....