Im just a Sweet Transvestite

Hi! So this is my second Rocky Horror book and I hope people read this!! I really don't know what I'm gonna write about so I'll write what ever pops in my head. Hope you like it!!

~#~#~#

I took another sip of my Coca Cola and looked up at the moon. It was 10 I'm the morning, and yes the moon was out. I live on the plant Transylvania and here, it's always dark. Frank had came back to his plant to say hello, drop some crap off, and fly back to earth.

Frank n Furter was.... my brother. He was born first so he was prince of Transylvania. My mother and father, of course, are the Queen and King. My name is Kevin and since I was a baby, everyone has looked at me like my brother. We kinda look the same but have totally different personalities, names, and think pattern.

I am brave, easy going, can fit in a group, and listens to everyone. He, on the other hand is loud, doesn't listen to anyone, only does things his way... I don't have to go on. In a few year, if he promised to come back, I would take his place down in earth.

I've heard earth is strange... unforgiving, but also amazing and wonder-us. I can stand that!

While I was thinking, the town bell rang. The town bell told us when to have sex. I let out a groin and started walking back inside. I closed the door and left to find my sister. It was a Thursday so it was her turn, I found her reading that silly book Frank gave her.

I tapped her head and she spun around.

"Are you ready Megan?" I asked her.

"I've been waiting all day!" she told me with a grin.

We laughed and she lead the way to her bedroom. All her room was a purple. I closed the door and jumped in bed with her. She was the first one to take off her own clothes.