Chapter nineteen

(Important info at end of chapter!!!!!!)

A few days have passed and me and Nirvana have officially became girlfriend and boyfriend. I'm worried that we're going to bump into Frank. She doesn't seem to care, but today I'm gonna ask her what's up.

"Babe?" I called for her. We were staying in a hotel for the past few days, a different one from Franks.

"Yeah?" she called back walking out of the bathroom.

"Why don't you seem worried that we might bump into Frank again?"

"Well... I can take care of myself and no one can push me around" she said confidently.

"Honey, you don't know him like I do. He's really abusive when he gets super mad. Even over little things. You called him a jerk in the pet store a few days ago. Did you see how mad he got? Furious! We should move or something babe" I said wrapping my arms around her and kissing her collar bone.

She giggled, "well... I don't have any money to move. We're stuck here I guess for a while".

"Let's go back to Transexual!" I suggested.

"Ok! but won't your brother find you, err, us?"

"Not necessarily, my parents own like the whole planet. So we can live on the other side. What do ya say?"

"I will but not till you promise not to cheat on me. You can't have a relationship with anyone else but me. Understand?"

I laughed as I fell onto the bed grabbing an engagement ring under my pillow.

"No?! Come on Kevin don't do this to me" her voice was getting upset.

"Nirvana..." I slipped off the bed and got on one knee. Tears filled her eyes and her checks lit up. She covered her mouth with her hands.

"I've loved you since Frank brought you home. I will love you forever and never hurt you. I wish I met you before Frank so we didn't have to go through this. I know we've been dating for only a couple days but your the light of my world. You make me happy and I wanted to know if you would spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!! I love you so much Kevin".

She came running into my arms and I kissed her many times.

"I love you Nirvana" I kissed her one last time before I let go.

"I love you too" she kissed the end of my nose quickly.

"That's all I get?!" I joked.

She started to walk away but turned around "you. me. bed. ten minutes".

I skipped over to her and started to tug at her shirt.

"Now mommy!!!!"

"Your a dirty boy mister" she laughed.

"You know it" I kissed her cheek.

"Lay down" and again... Sex in bed.

~#~#~#~#

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 guys!! Next chapter is my last ;( I know it's sad. But this book will have a happy ending for Nirvana and Kevin. Don't worry... *evil chuckle*

Ignore that hehe

Soooo... As I said, next chapter=last. If you comment, vote, and share. I'll put you in my last chapter. And yes the next chapter will be longer. Don't worry :)

Love all of you!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!