Chapter twelve

No! Why would Ryan be moving? Him and his family always loved where they lived. I need to try and fix it. I got up off the floor and headed for my man purse. I just grabbed my car keys, wallet, and my juice fruit juice box. I hopped in the car and drove off.

~~~you know me. To lazy to write a lot but right now he's driving~~~

I was just pulling up to his house when there tv was thrown out the window. Breaking the glass. And landing in the front yard. Oh no.

I didn't even knock on the door, I ran in. His parents were screaming at each other. I snuck by them and ran up the stairs.

When I reached Ryan's room, and stood there for a second. I knocked and he opened it.

"Hey Ryan... I saw your parents. What's up with them?" I asked.

"I-I don't know. They been l-like this all-all day"

I nodded slowly "so where's your little sister?"

"She in her room. Go see if she's still ok for me".

"Sure"

I found Kirsten's bedroom and knocked. She slowly opened the door and when she saw it was me. She fully opened it, jumping into my arms.

"What are you doing here?" she asked a little shaky.

"Oh ya know, making sure everything's ok. Well... At least not terrible".

She gave a little giggle but it didn't last long. She started to cry into my shoulder. I picked her up and walked into her bedroom. I placed her on her bed and sat next to her.

"So what's the plan now?" I was able to ask after a long silence.

"Well... Mommy is moving somewhere. We don't know where and me and Ryan will be with our Papa".

I nodded. It was so sad this was happening. Again! A few years ago there father divorce with his first wife. Ryan went through it. Then when he got remarried to their present mother. They had Kirsten. Now it's been about seven years and he's doing it again.

"I'm sorry Kiki, but I have to go. It's almost dinner and I need to get home".

A tear rolled down her check as she gave me a hug bye. Maybe forever.. I stood up and left the room. I had to go back to Ryan's room to say goodbye also. The door was almost closed but I just walked in.

"So Ryan I have t-"

I couldn't speak, the walls were covered with blood. His blood. He was hanging from a belt in his closet. He only had his boxers on. Down his arms and legs were cuts. Still bleeding. On his stomach was writing. I walked forward to see what was on his stomach. I read it out loud.

"I hate life..."

I cried... "No!" I started to punch the walls. Scream. Kirsten came into the room. I looked at her.

Her eyes looked like she saw the devil. Her skin turned pale and her eyes quickly teared up. I walked over to her and hugged her. She was balling by now. I just hugged her tightly.

When I let go she ran off. I followed her into her room. She pulled out a knife from under her pillow.

"Kirsten! don't you dare!"

"What?!" she was crying "I have nothing to live for now! after mommy and papa started fighting. All I had was Ryan. Now he's fucking dead! You hear me? D. E. A. D... DEAD!!"

For a seven year old. She got a mouth.

"Kirsten don't!"

She put the knife where her heart was.

"I'll take you home!"

"W-what?" she asked as tears flooded down her checks.

"I'll take you home. To the right home... Mine".

She slowly removed the knife from her chest and placed it down. She looked at me with eyes of an angle.

"What do ya say?"

She ran toward me and jumped into my arms again. But this time I could tell she was happy.

"Yes! I want to leave this place forever".

All we could do was hug.

"Ok get on my back for a off road piggy-back ride".

She smiled and did what she was told. I jumped out the window and ran to my car. I didn't want her parents seeing me take her away.

She jumped in the back seat and I drove off fast.

When we pulled up and we walked through the doors. I had a lot of explaining to do.