Chapter ten

~~~time skip~~~

It's been at least a month since me and Nirvana had sex. I was glad to see her happy with frank. Frank treated her well and knew just what to say. And Ryan and me have hung out more. He did have sex with Mark, and he told me he was pretty good.

I tried Mark out and he was... pretty good. But Ryan is always the best, maybe Nirvana..........

But anyway, I've never seen Frank so... In love. He's never liked a girl like Nirvana. They've hung out more and do a lot of this together.

"Hey Frank" I yelled across the room.

"Yeah what do you want?" He yelled back. His arm around Nirvana.

"Can you come here for a sec..."

"Sure"

He got up and walked to where I was sitting. I was on my computer.

"What is it you wanted to show me?" he asked.

"Read this"

He read it quietly to himself "oh my god..."

"Yeah... What are we gonna do with Nirvana?"

"...."

No words came out of his mouth. I was worried for him. What he read was from earth. That if she wasn't returned home in the next 24 hours. They would find her. I guess when her mom was really over protective about her. She put a tracking device in her brain...

They'll find her on a totally different plant. They would find out of our plant. Destroy it.

I looked back up at Frank.

"Dude?"

He looked down "We need to make her one of us!"

"Dude! You know we can't do that. Mother would have a cow! Father would never let you go back to earth. And so on and so forth!!"

"Oh Kevin... I Can do it. And I am. And I will!"

We both started walking toward Nirvana. She didn't look up.

"My dear..."

"Yes?" she looked up.

"I have some bad news".

~#~#~#~#~%~%~#~#

Ok... In just gonna lay it out. I'm sorry this is short. And I'm sorry it took so long. I've been studying for end of year exams. Can you believe I'm STILL not done with school. Ugh!! Anyway. SHOUT OUT TOO NIRVANA!!!!!!!

Goodnight