Chapter three

I walked toward him and he smiled.

"What the hell do you want Michael?!"

"Well" he started, "mother and father told me I would have sex when I was nine. Well! it's been a few days after my ninth birthday! Where's my first sex?"

I stared at him like he had two heads. Why did he want me to talk to... shit! I turned around and ran toward the door. I didn't look back and I ran down the hall to the living room.

I ran into my mother who was caring a whole pizza pie.

[BANG]

The book flew up in the air and came down on our new steamed carpet... Well.... Not anymore. "Dear?! You have to watch where your going.... Go get you father".

"Yes I'll get father".

I ran around the whole building. Not seeing him. I looked in every room. Couldn't find him. I finally got to the room that I ran away from Michael. I looked in.... I almost threw-up.

Father was having sex with.... You guessed it. Michael....

I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I was so sick to my stomach. Yes it's normal but how they did it.... Ugh!

I finally stood up and walked back to the living room. Now... I knew where father was...

I walked up to my mother and see looked up (she was still cleaning).

"Ummm... I found father. But he was busy".

She gave me a confused look, "why couldn't he get his ass down here and help me out?!"

I looked down at my feet,"because he was..."

"He was fucken what?!"

I cleared my throat,"father is having intercourse with Mike!"

Mother looked at me was shocked. I'm pretty sure she wanted to throw-up too.

~Ok... Yes I know! We live on a plant where sex is a normal every day thing. But you know how on your plant... It's weird to put mustard on salad? It's kinda the same thing here. If the father is 40 or older and the son is 16 and younger. It's wired....~

I finished helping mother clean the floor. Tonight I was planing a party.

~#~#~#~#~#~ hey guys! Sorry about not updating in a while. Yes! I have a life. Well anyway the next chapter will be about his party he's planning in his head... I'm pretty sure something bad will happen.... >:) lol and sorry again. This chapter was short.... I wanted to give you guys something!

Vote!!

Comment!!