Chapter six

"Oh my... God!"

I shock me head as he took it from my hand. He started laughing, "why did he get you this?"

"Because when I was younger, I never knew what those things were. Now... I know".

"You didn't know what a naked Barbie doll looked like?!"

"No, I didn't... Now shut up".

He kept laughing. The town bell interrupted his laughter. Sex time was over. I was upset, but then again... Happy? I don't know, I'm wired like that.

"Well bye babe, I have to go home a d make dinner tonight for my family" Rayn said giving me a kiss.

I followed him to the door, and waved goodbye. I turned around to see Frank... Oh boy.

"Now I told you to make me a smoothie! Go and make one!!"

I nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

It took me a while but I final made one to fit "the kings likings". He took a sip and smiled. Then he started sucking it down.

Out of no where, this beautiful, very attractive woman. She walked over to Frank and pecked him on the lips. I stared at them looking for an answer.

"Oh, Kevin, this is my earth girlfriend. Her name is Nirvana, isn't she just... Everything?!"

I gave a quick smile and started heading for my bedroom. Now yes, Franks girlfriend was really pretty but on earth. I think, you can only have one GF or BF.

I don't know, I've been to earth. It sounds wired.

I hopped on my computer and started watching a movie.

~~~few hours later~~~

My eyes slowly opened and I saw my computer still on. I looked at the time. It was 8:12. I missed dinner.

I sneaked down stares and grabbed a quick snack. I came back up to my room to see Frank and Nirvana making out.

"Umm hello?!" I asked kinda pissed they were in my bedroom.

"Oh Kevin, sorry, I thought you'd like to get to know my girlfriend more".

"Sure, I'd like to know a earthling. So Nirvana, what do you like to do on earth?"

She smiled, "well I like what ever I find. I listen to music... Oh my god!! Do you know who My Chemical Romance is??"

"Umm no?"

"Give me your computer! I'll show you".

I handed her my computer and it only took her a few seconds. Her fingers were typing really fast.

She started singing the lyrics,

"there gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books...."

Blah blah blah I thought.

"TEENAGERS SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT A ME. RHEY CAN CARE LEES AS LONG AS SOMEONE...."

Wow she's a good singer, also, good song.

"Wow you have a great voice".

"Thanks!"