Chapter five

"Why hello Kevin! Long time no see, it's only been like what?? Five months? Haha well that's great... Anyway I'm tired! Can you make me a strawberry smoothie?"

I stood there with my mouth dropped open. I was shocked so bad... well my parties off I thought.

"You ok?" Frank asked me. I gave a slow nod and moved aside so he could come in.

He yelled, "MAMA!! PAPA!! I'm home!"

I heard many fast foot steps as my whole family came rushing down. Megan was the first to come rushing down, then Father, mother, and last Max. He got separate hugs from each of them and then he started handing presents out.

"Max, this is a yo-yo. And this is how you use it" frank stopped an showed him to yo-yo. Looked easy enough.

"Mother... My beautiful mother... I got you a dress" he handed it to her and she put it up agents her body. She smiled and have a 'thank you' hug.

"Megan, the most prettiest sister on the face of this plant. Here... Hope you love it" he gave her a... Box? She looked up in a questionable look. "Open it up!" She looked back down and slowly opened it. It had a little puppy in the middle and started playing music. "A music box?! Thank you so much!!"

"Now... My little brother... Kevin..... Here". He threw me something in a paper bag. I untapped it and my cheeks flushed.

"I knew you always wanted one! Now enjoy it..." He gave me a evil smirk.

"What is it darling?" my mother asked. My cheeks got redder and I ran up to my room. I was too embraced.

I burst threw the doors and started crying into my pillows. I was done. I was just so fucking done.

Now... Ryan was still in my room and he started rubbing my back.

"Something wrong?"

"Yes! why would I be fucking crying if NOTHING was wrong!"

"Sorry... what happened? Who was at the door?"

I looked up from my pillow. My face smeared with my make up. I got some on my pillow too. I gave him 'it-was-my-brother' look. He gasped.

"What?! I thought he'd be here later this week?"

"Me too..."

"What did he get you this time?"

I unwrapped it again and held it up. Ryan was shocked.