Prologue

Stars shone their light as a spaceship fly through the silence of space,  somewhere in a galaxy.
"Captain, I have found an interesting information" said lahap. 
"What information?" ask Kaizo
"I have found an old legend about a lost power in a planet named Cybertron.  Rumours said that the war in Planet Cybertron could make it possible to find and retrieve this power" Lahap explains.
"Hmm... Do you know what kind of power it is? "
"No one knows. Not even it's shape. The story of this legend is mostly lost and forgotten" said Lahap.
"If the rumors are true,  then we should go"
"But Captain,  what about the war? "
"We go in stealth mode so we won't join the war" Kaizo answered.  "Find more information about this Cybertron and it's war. Whatever power it is,  we can't let it fall to the wrong hand" he add.
"Yes captain" Lahap answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The sound of war cry and shooting guns filled the eastern part of cybertron as Decepticons attack one of Autobot's east camp. 
"This is Iron hide, eastern camp Avianline, HQ come in. We're under attack.  I repeat, we're under attack" said Iron hide,  trying to communicate while shooting the incoming decepticons. 
"Iron Hide,  this is Ratchet. Say your status" said Ratchet.
"Didn't you hear me?  We are under attack" said Iron Hide, slightly annoyed. "These cons are pushing us back, closer to our camp. We need back up" he add
"We are sending Axion to you.  She's on her way" Ratchet reply.
"Good to hear" said Iron hide and ending the communication.
"Iron Hide,  how is it? " ask Jazz who keep shooting decepticons not far from IronHide's side.
"Hold your stand. Axion is coming" Iron Hide yell.
Hearing Axion's name,  all Autobots regain their spirit and fight back.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The sound of buzzing motorcycle runs through metalic roads of cybertron. Axion raise her speed,  hurriedly drive to the eastern camp. The sound of shooting guns can be heard as she get closer. She pull her gun out and begin shooting decepticons army that came to her vision. Autobots who see her coming raises their guns and cheer.
"There they are" said Axion when she see Iron Hide and Jazz from far.
Axion go through a higher way. She raise her speed and jump from her motorcycle,  letting it go and hit a decepticon who was about to shoot Iron Hide. Axion land on the stomach of a decepticon who got hit by her motorcycle and killed it with her sword. 
"What took you? " ask Iron Hide
"North wing have it hard" Axion answered. She just finished taking care of decepticons who attacked the northern camp. 
"Axion is here.  Push forward " yell Jazz while raising his gun at the sky. 
Axion runs forward with gun on her left hand and sword on her right hand. She use magic to fly and push her moving speed with rockets in her shoes. The Decepticon lose it's army one by one.  Bit by bit,  Axion raise her magic power in her sword until the sword is able to cut a Decepticon into two pieces. After hours of battling,  the Decepticons retreat. And the eastern camp is protected.
"We win" said Iron Hide in relief.
"We need to go back to the camp and report" said Jazz.
Axion nods.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Iron Hide from Avianline eastern camp here. We are successful holding the decepticon's attack" said Iron Hide through the main screen.
On the main screen,  Optimus Prime is answering the report.
"Good work. Prepare to fix all the damage" said Optimus
"Yes sir" Iron Hide reply. 
Suddenly, the alarm sound fill the room. All the Autobots stand on their guard.
"Arrgghh What now" Iron Hide complain.

My Story with youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara