Chapter 10 : The Power

Time pass, as the search for the artifact continue.  Clue by clue about the Prime Nafratoer are found, yet none can tell the whereabouts of the artifact. Drown in the longing, Axion spent most of her time looking at the stars, hoping they would tell of the Legendary Space Rebel. 

 The war in Cybertron doesn't favor the Autobots. The army of Decepticons grow larger and stronger, pushing the Autobots back. As the tide of war goes against the Autobots, Axion began to give up her promise to find The Prime Nafratoer and confront the Decepticon on the battlefield.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A bright light shines in the middle of a dark space.

"Primus" Axion said slowly.

"I've seen you fought by the side of my Prime. You were once given a chance to turn your back on this war. Yet you choose to stand here, fight for my home. I am grateful to have you by the side of my warriors" said Primus. 

"I am here with questions. Long I seek the answers. But they remained unanswered" said Axion, looking up to Primus

"What is it that you wish to know?"

"The Prime Nafratoer. To turn the tide of war, your Primes need power. And I am here to search for it" Axion said desperately

"The Prime Nafratoer is but an unfinished creation. Created to help me watch over those who dwells with me. It is now but a spark in a vessel"

"Can you see without it? Will you blind?"

"Alas, I see what I could see. But I could only see so little with what's left in me"

Axion lower her head in doubt.

"There is still uncertainty within you" said Primus as if he wanted to know why.

Axion look up to Primus. Her eyes are sharp, not fear whether the thing that she's about to talk of is offensive or not. 

"If you are the great deity that they are so proud about, why don't you lend them your hand?. there's a raging war on your surface, and you do nothing?. Your Prime is dying for this war"

  "Alas, I could only do so little to meddle in the line of fate"  

Axion stay silent, unable to speak all the words that mixing in her mind.

"Do not give up hopes. Stand by the side of my warriors. In time, your moment will come"

And when Axion wants to hear more, a bright light blinded her. She call out Primus but he didn't wait. As she open her eyes from her sleep, the light turned to be bulbs of ligts in the Halls of Record. 

"you're awake, Axion" ask Optimus

"Yes" said Axion as she get up from Optimus lap "I had a dream" she continue.

"A dream?" 

"Yes. Primus came to me. Said that The Prime Nafratoer is but an unfinished creation. He created it to watch over Cybertron. But it was never finished. Now, it's just a spark in a container" said Axion desperately

Axion let out a sigh before she continue. "I'm thinking. In what purpose will Megatron use it?"

"It's Primus Spark. Megatron can do anything with it" said Ratchet "Did he tell you where we can find it?" he continue

"Unfortunately no" Axion answered

A beeping sound cut the silence between the three.

"What is it Jazz?" Ratched ask through a communicator.

"Cons!!... Ironhide and the others are on the front line. And I'm joining them" said Jazz while running through the corridor.

"Call out all Autobots. Prepare for war. We will defend our home" said Optimus.

"Yes sir" said Jazz before cutting out the communication.

  ----------------------------------------------------------- 

Aerofeather, Autobots northen base

The Autobots fight the incoming decepticons. In the distance, Megatron walk closer at ease. Taking the lead, Optimus pushes forward to confront Megatron. The Autobots are behind him, and so does Axion.

"Axion my old friend, have you found my prize yet?" Megatron ask.

"You will not get The Prime Nafratoer. Give up!!" Axion reply

"Hahahaha.... Of course i will. I will get my hand on the artifact, if i can get my hand on you first"

As soon as he finished his sentence, Megatron suddenly reach out to grab Axion. But Optimus block him and swing a punch. Megatron pulls back to avoid Optimus punch and fight back.

"What do you want with Axion?" ask Optimus.

"Ohh.. Optimus. You don't know the powers that lies, so close by your side. With her power, I can find my way to Primus chamber and get the Prime Nafratoer. She is the one who can meet with Primus" said Megatron

"You will not have her" Optimus yell in anger.

They fight and fight. But they are outnumbered.   

 "Iacon, come in, we just lost Aerofeather. Fall back, Fall back"

"Decepticons are coming"

"Cons, they just keep coming"

"Their wave is endless, Arrrgghh"

Countless of report from Aerofeather come through the big screen of main computer. The command room is silent, listening to each of those distress messages.

"You cannot stop me" said Megatron, pushing with his army.

"Optimus" Axion said.

Optimus look at Axion. 

"Autobots, fall back" said Optimus.

The Decepticon chased them. Shooting the Autobots one by one as they shout.

"Just a little bit more, hurry"

"We almost at Iacon, come on"

"Go, I will hold them"

 The Autobots who fight at Aerofeather are relieved when they reach Iacon. The Autobots are able to fight back and fend off the Decepticon

"Master, Iacon's Defense is too strong. I suggest, we come for another day" said Starscream

"Soon, The Prime Nafratoer will be on my hand" said Megatron as he walks away with the rest of his army.

-----------------------------------------------------------  

"This is not good" said Jazz

"Damn those Cons" Iron Hide said with anger.

"We lost Aerofeather" said Axion

"Yes. But at least we don't lose you" said Optimus "Megatron must know something to chase Axion. Now that Megatron is specifically target Axion, we must protect her at all cost" Optimus continue.

"We need to make better plans now that Aerofeather falls" said Ratchet

Suddenly, a bright light fills the control room.

"Wha-" Ironhide startled.

"Ahhh, what's happening?" Ratchet exclaimed.

The room is quiet as they adjust their vision. 

"Primus" Optimus said slowly.

The Autobots stand in amazement.

"The Prime Nafratoer is finished" Primus began. "Created by the will of many, forged by my hand, and blessed by the Lady of the star"

"I hereby give this artifact, to the first flesh who becomes a Prime, Axionus Primus"

And before they could say anything, Primus is gone. And they back to the control room.

-----------------------------------------------------------