Chapter 21 : Shadow Heart

Gishim raise his right hand, showing the purple stone on his right gauntlet.

"Let me show you, the power of the dark planet" said Gishim

Gishim's body glow purple and he laugh. Gishim run and swing a punch towards Kaizo. Kaizo hold his punch with the energy blade. But Gishim's power is too strong. Kaizo get thrown away and rolled on the ground. Meanwhile, Axion pull her gun out and aim for the iron bracelet. 

"It's fine if we can't beat him with his power up now. At the very least, the portal must be shut" Axion mumble.

Kaizo stand and fight back. While Gishim is occupied with Kaizo, Axion shoot. Gishim startled. He look at his left hand and see the iron bracelet shatter. He look back to see the portal fade and werewolves stop coming through.

"You...." Gishim growl at Axion in anger

"You shouldn't look away" said Kaizo as he run towards Gishim.

Kaizo swing his sword and hit Gishim. But with the purple stone on Gishim's gauntlet, Gishim is invulnerable. Gishim growl at Kaizo and punch him. Unable to summon shield in time,  Kaizo once again get thrown away.

"It's enough Gishim" Axion yell

Gishim look at Axion with sharp eyes.

"Look around you. You have no army. It's you, against all of us" Axion continue.

Gishim look around to see all his werewolves laying on the ground.

"Give up Gishim" Boboiboy yell

Gishim turn his back and open another portal.

"I will not let you go" Kaizo yell.

Kaizo run and attack Gishim. Axion follow Kaizo with the rest of the team. But Gishim is still too strong. He throw all of them in one swing of his hand. Gishim walk past the portal and vanish. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you alright?" ask Fang

"I'm fine" Kaizo answer "More importantly, do we have any lead where Gishim go? " he continue

"I don't know. But it's possible that Gishim go to the dark planet" said Lahap.

"TrES-2b? What makes you think so? " Yaya ask

"I check the portal where the werewolves came. It leads to the dark planet" said Lahap.

"What?... Uhh...  So... We're really fighting demons? Ohh... I wanna go home" Gopal grief.

"Axion, are you ok? " Yaya ask.

Axion who has been silent since they returned to the ship, startled.

"Oh,  what?. Yeah I'm fine" said Axion "For now, let's keep a look out at the dark planet. Make sure we know what comes in and what comes out" Axion continue.

"That's a good idea" said Lahap.

"In the mean time, we need to treat our wound" said Axion. She look at Kaizo with concern. But Kaizo arrogantly look away from Axion's eyes.

"I agree. My body is hurt because all those fight" said Gopal.

"Ish. You didn't do much back then" said Ying.

"You sure you don't want to patch that up? " Axion ask at Kaizo.

"Im fine" Kaizo answer softly.

"C-Captain, you're bleeding" Fang begin.

"I SAID I'M FINE!" Kaizo turn yell in frustration Shocking the whole room.

Axion walk towards Kaizo and slap his face. Startled, Kaizo stand still. Not believing that Axion dare to slap him. Kaizo turn his face at Axion in anger. He was about to scold Axion, but he stop when he see tears in Axion's eyes. In his surprise, Axion is crying.

"I may have no right to talk like this because you're the captain of this ship.  But it's such unfairness if you think you can handle everything alone. You are not the only one who want to protect everyone. You're not the only one who's worried. You have no idea how worried i am" said Axion as she breath heavily. "Every time i see you fight. Every time i see you fall. You don't know how worried i am and how much it pains me to see you get hurt" Axion continue to raise her voice. " I may not good enough for you. I know i may have fall in love with you. I know i hoped too much. THAT MAY BE". 

"All i want is to love you and be with you. But want i may, it is not to be. THAT I KNOW" said Axion as she lower her head in tears.

Kaizo stood still, unable to reply.

"If you no longer need me, i can go. You can kick me out of this ship. I will leave" said Axion. She turn and walks away. Leaving the full room with intense silence. No one dare to let out a word. Some of them shyly trying to look at Kaizo who still paralyzed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Axion run to the training ground. She look down, crying. The stars see her tears and weep with her.

"From the very beginning, I should've known, that i could never be with anyone" she thought to herself. "I know, all that comes to me would only end up in tragedies. I am cursed. I am just a demon, a bringer of chaos. No one should've cared for me" she continue.

Axion's feeling is mixed. From the strange feeling that she feel towards the black portal, to her unrequited love towards Kaizo, and her dark past on earth. And she began to sing out her feelings that even herself don't know.

"Come.... "

"That voice again" Axion mumble. 

"Come.... " said the voice in whisper.

Axion raise her right hand and focus. She glance at the stars. Strange feeling filled her again. She walk slowly following her feeling.

"Yesss..... Come... "

The stars tried to warn her, but they are too afraid to tell her.

Axion feel something dark. But she doesn't afraid.Axion look back for a moment before she decide to follow her senses. She turn her helmet on and fly with her magic. Using many spells at once help her travel the space without a space ship. And with her haunting past, she go to the dark planet.