Chapter 14 : New Path

"The chosen path

Will bring no change 

To written past"

-----------------------------------------------------------    

 Axion think. All Possibilities twist in her mind.

"I can leave. By joining Tapops, I can handle things easier. With this alliance, I can still watch over The Autobot and venture out to the space" 

Axion turn to to see Kaizo's eyes "This is my chance.I can be with him" Axion continue in her mind.

Kaizo brace himself as he wait for answer. Part of him afraid of denial but another part of him hoped. 

"Will she come? will she go?" Kazio restlessly ask himself.

The wind breeze sweep Axion's hair. And the sun behind her began to descend deeper.

"Yes. I will come with you" Axion finally answer with the gentlest smile that she ever made

Joy filled Kaizo's heart. He smiled back at Axion.

  ----------------------------------------------------------- 

With determination, Axion walk the path that she chose with Kaizo. It doesn't take long for the two to wrap up and leave earth. 

-TAPOPS Station-

"Welcome back Captain" said The Commander as he put a salute

Kaizo reply that salute

"Captain" Fang exclaimed

"It's Captain Kaizo. What are you doing here?" ask a boy with a hat.

"I just finished collaboration mission on earth. I come back with a friend" Kaizo answered 

"A friend?" Fang peek at Kaizo's back curiously. "It's Axion" 

"Hi Pang. I mean Fang. It's been a while" said Axion.

"You know my name?" ask Fang

"I heard a lot about you from Kaizo on my way here" Axion Reply. She look around to see 4 other kids who are at Fang's age. "You must be Boboiboy, Yaya, Ying and Gopal. Kaizo tell me a lot about you too" she continue

"Fang, do you know this person?" Boboiboy ask

"She's a friend. We met her on Cybertron" Fang answer

The Commander cleared his throat "I've heard about you from Kaizo. Welcome to TAPOPS. I am Koko ci, Commander of TAPOPS. And this is admiral Tarung, the founder of TAPOPS" 

"Thank you. I am honored to meet the founder himself" said Axion

"Ha ha ha. The honor is mine, Axion" said Admiral Tarung

"So..... who is she exactly?" ask Gopal

"Be respectful. She is Axion. Our new member of TAPOPS. She is a strong Stratos who have saved many lives in space" said Commander Koko ci

"Stratos? What's a Stratos?" Boboiboy ask

"Stratos is a space traveler who have power over the stars. Anyway, now that everyone is here, I will give you new mission" said Commander Koko ci, leaving Boboiboy confused

"New mission?" Yaya ask in wonder.

"We found a distress signal from our ally" said Commander Koko ci as he display a picture of a planet on the main screen. "This is Planet Ocrillon, one of our allies planet. We recover a message with codes. The message says that they were attacked by space pirates" he continue. "If Ocrillon send messages in codes instead of straight messages, then i think they must be in a really danger situation. Which is why i will send all of you" 

"Wow, this is going to be a busy trip" said Gopal

"Kaizo will go as your captain and you will all go on his ship. Your objective is to check and help on Ocrillon" said Commander Koko ci.

 "You will go within 48 hour. Prepare yourself and good luck" said Admiral Tarung as he give salute.

    -----------------------------------------------------------   

Axion look out into space through the window of Tapops station. She began to wander in her mind as she see the emptiness of space. Kaizo walk slowly as he join Axion. He look carefully at Axion's face.

"It's been a while since i see stars this close" Axion begin. "For a moment, I thought I don't want to come back" 

"Why?" 

"I've been staying on earth for a while until you invited me in. A lot of things on earth makes me..... think" said Axion. "Living among the crowd makes everything seems small. All within your eyes, you can grasp. As your gaze fixed on land underneath, you began to forget of how small you are. Though look up you may, it is not the sky that you see. But mankind creation, in which they seek glory"

"I have forgotten of the greatness of cosmos. The galaxy which is too big to be grasp. I have forgotten, that there's a limit of what i can claim. It scares me, of how vast and infinite the space is. Of how you can lost within it's emptiness" Axion continue.

Kaizo look at the stars where Axion look. 

"What do you need to fear? Together, we can claim anything" said Kaizo

Axion look at Kaizo and smile. "For a Stratos, you don't know much about unimaginable things that you can find within a galaxy" said Axion.

"I've met a lot of aliens. At this rate, I won't get much surprise" Kaizo reply

"As the two Stratos gaze at each other

The stars see the growing sparks

Thus, it is sung, a song of bond"