Epilogue

Axion send her army back to the Underworld and go with Kaizo, leaving The dark planet with unsolved civil war between Gishim's followers and The King's followers. 

"The civil war will keep Gishim from bothering us. And if he starts to make a mess again, The Dark Planet's army will be on my side. After all, they still fear me for the things that I've done" said Axion

They return to Ocrillon to return Ariabot before they go to TAPOPS station. The people of Ocrillon are the first to know about Axion's dark history. Until it spread among the universe. News about TAPOPS group who come to the Dark Planet and get out alive also spread. Giving extra attention to those who often involved in fights around space. Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung welcome them back at TAPOPS station.

"Welcome back! I was worried when I heard the news from Ocrillon's elders" said Commander

"You recklessly go to the dark planet. I almost ask TEMPUR-A to aid you" said Admiral

  ----------------------------------------------------------- 

Axion look up, gazing at the stars.

"Still worried?" ask Kaizo as he walks closer.

"No, Not really. Now that you're here" Axion answer

They stay silent for a moment.

"Thank you" said Axion. "For finding me"

"Don't mention it"

"Thanks to you, I remember what it's like. To sing songs that's not sad" said Axion as she look at Kaizo with smile.

"Whatever song that you sing, I'll always be here, listening to you"

Axion chuckle. 

Axion hold Kaizo's hand as they look at each other.

"This time, I'll go wherever you go. Travel the universe, together" said Axion.

Watched by the stars, they kiss under the blessing of Starmier. 

    -----------------------------------------------------------   

Some words from Author:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REACHING THIS PART.

ALSO, FEEL FREE TO GIVE SUGGESTION FOR KAIZO SHORT STORY.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/146001392-kaizo-short

Check out

https://www.wattpad.com/story/157074871-incognito-mission

This story begin with a sudden imagination kick, to a thought that this story might be too heavy to be called a fanfiction. Many times I stuck, not knowing what to write or how do I keep this story's progress. Also some troubles at life that i have to take care of. That explain the delay time of the update. 

On the first season (Chapter 1 to 12) I realize that this fanfiction going sideways from Kaizo fanfiction to Transformers Fanfiction. And since I can't remake all over from the beginning, I decide to make it up at season 2 (Chapter 13 to finish).

I also think the title doesn't suit the story. I don't know, I just don't feel the title's connection with the story since Kaizo and Axion are separated during the first season. And it took so many chapter to bring them both back together even though this story is supposed to be about them. 

Also, There are parts of the story that i think still not good enough. Because I write some chapter in the middle of the night or when I forcefully work my imagination even though there's no imagination to give at that moment. Or when I just think "Let's just write this chapter so I can write the good parts" which might result in parts that are not written properly. I'm also worried that some parts are too detailed or not detailed enough.

And I would appreciate it if any of you would give me suggestion on perfecting this work. Even though this work is labeled finished, there's room for revision. Also, if there's anything you want to ask, feel free to just ask. 

The writer also would like to apologize for any incorrect grammar or words that readers can find within this writing due to the reason English is not the writer's native language. Feel free to give critics and suggestion.  

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

THOSE VOTES REALLY REALLY REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME.

Special thanks to

jdc092778 who encourage me to like this story

  hidekihana who give me motivation to finish this work at the very end.  

Those who gives votes and my follower (seriously, Thank you, don't mean to be disrespectful, but I just can't tag everyone and each of you)