Chapter 8 : Troubled Mind

The Prime Nafratoer is an unfinished work of Primus. It's power is very unstable that no one but Primus can have control over it.
"It's not written for what or for whom does the Prime Nafratoer is created, nor the place where it's being kept" Axion continue as she tried to decrypt the writings on the tunnel's walls through Vion's record with Optimus.
"The information that we have is still vague" said Ratchet through the main computer monitor.
"What about you? Found something?" Kaizo ask
"Not better than yours. We mostly find the same verse of the legend over and over again. Nothing new" said Ratchet.
Everyone sigh.
"Are you going back through that tunnel?" Ratched ask
Everyone look at Axion who lost in her thought. She fold her left arm under her breast while her right hand touches her chin.
"What's the matter Axion? " ask Optimus.
"I don't know" Axion put her hands down and sigh "I need time" she continue as she turn and walk away.
Kaizo look at Axion's troubled face as she walk out the room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Captain, I have found information regarding power that we can use for our ally" said Lahap while operating the ship's main computer
"Oh, good timing. Tell me the details" said Kaizo.
"This is power sphere. It contain great power that can help us fight. With this, we can bring victory to our ally" said Lahap.
"And where can we find that?"
"This is the planet. I don't know much about it yet. But I've found a map that will lead us there" Lahap reply.
Kaizo suddenly silent. "Another planet" he tought to himself. After a moment of doubt, he finally make his decision.
"We go there. Prepare everything. We set out in 76 hours" said Kaizo
"Yes Captain"
Kaizo walk out and gaze outside through the ship's thick glass.
"The Autobot can continue the search whithout me for a while" he tought to himself. He think about Optimus and Autobots that he met. Until Axion image came to his mind. "If I go, that mean i have to leave her". A strange pain struck Kaizo's heart, making him rethink his decision. He shook his head"I mustn't hesitate. The search of power is my priority".
-----------------------------------------------------------
Standing at the roof, Axion gaze at the stars. It's always night in Cybertron. You can always see stars and any guidance that the lady of the stars would show within it's pattern.
"I'm at lost Lady Starmier. Tell me what you can see from up there" Axion said to herself.
Optimus come to the roof and sit beside Axion who still standing.
"It's been a while since the last time we peacefully gaze at the stars" said Optimus. "And hear you sing" he continue.
"Yeah. The war took a lot from us" Axion reply.
"You seem troubled old friend" said Optimus as he follow Axion, gazing the stars.
Axion let out a sigh. "I don't understand. Back then, Primus help me to find my way. But now, I can't communicate with Primus. No matter how hard I try. I tried to understand Primus will. But Primus doesn't give me the answer to my questions. Nor he gave me the guidance of what to do" Said Axion
"Not all things must be done by Primus own hands. Our destiny is still our own" said Optimus.
Axion fold her arms. "What if The Prime Nafratoer is still unfinished until now? Or what if Primus decided not to finish it?. Said Axion.
"Perhaps. But even if it is unfinished, the Prime Nafratoer could be a threat in the hand of Megatron" said Optimus.
Axion let out another sigh.
"What do you think of the man?" ask Optimus.
"Who? Kaizo?" Axion ask
"Yes"
"He's not that bad. He's skilled and strong. And I found myself grew.. rather fond of him" Axion answer
"He prove to be a great warrior" said Optimus. "Afterall, being acknowledge by the great Axion is not easy" he continue
Axion chukle.
"I must admit. It's interesting to see him" said Axion.
A beeping sound is heard from Axion's watch.
"What is it? " ask Axion from her watch
"The so perfect Captain want to see you" said Jazz unimpressed.
"I'll be right there" said Axion.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaizo look at Axion as she enter the main control room with Optimus.
"Jazz said you wanted to see me?" Axion ask
"Yeah. There's something that i need to talk about" said Kaizo "I need to go for a while" he continue
"Go? Where?"
"To another planet" Kaizo answer
"To which planet exactly? And why? " Axion ask, trying to ignore the slight of uncomfortable feeling in her heart.
"I don't know the details yet. But Lahap has found information about a power source in another planet" said Kaizo. "This is important. I need to see this power myself" he continue
"If that is your decision, then i will respect it" said Optimus.
"Thank you" said Kaizo looking up to Optimus
"Hmph finally. When will you leave? " ask Ironhide impatiently
"Within 76 hours" said Kaizo
Axion stand in silence as she stare Kaizo. A throbbing feeling hit her chest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Both hearts felt a spark toward each other"

"Yet neither of them willingly to accept"

"As they ignore the unknown feelings, they pursue their pride"

"It is this moment that will leave them in regret"