Chapter 23 : The Dark Planet

Axion land on the dark planet. Her power as the Dark Lord in earth has taught her how to see in darkness. She look around with her sharp eyes. A forest of dead trees spread in front of Axion, leaving a barren path in the middle, telling her to follow the path. Axion walk the path, cutting through the dark fog. It seems to her that the black fog is the same with the smoke that came from Gishim's ship. Ghostly figures flies around her, following Axion as they whispers through her ears.

"Who are you?....."

"What are you doing here?......"

"You came to die......"

Words after words fill Axion's ear. Piled one after another. 

"I see you...."

"I know you....."

"You're just like us....."

"You belong here....."

Whispered words filled Axion's thought. 

"They're right" Axion thought to herself. "I am part of the darkness. I belong here. I shouldn't have reside within the light among the living"

 After a long walk, she came across an alien. The alien is big and muscular. His shape is similar with orc from earth. But unlike orc, He have black skin. 

"Look!! A stranger that came from outside this planet" he said, calling his companions.

"Whaaatt? what kind of alien dare to trespass this planet?" 

"Leave him. He's going to die soon anyway" 

"Hey stranger. What are you doing here?" ask an alien

Axion didn't answer. She stand still and look sharp to the alien standing in front of her.

  -----------------------------------------------------------  

"This is ridiculous!!!" said Vluox iw "Axion has saved many in the galaxy. To think that she is a dark lord....." 

"I am Axion's servant. I have stayed by her side for many stellar cycles. What i am showing you is her truth that she entrusted to me" said Axion as he point at digital screen on the table.

The screen is cut into boxes and each of them showing pieces of Axion's memory during her reign as the King of Darkness on earth. 

"She entrust her memories with me, wondering how far my loyalty will go. She has been looking. Looking for people who would stand by her side in her dark hours" said Vion

The room is filled with tense silence.

"Axion is at lost" elder Voq'apt begin "She is drowned in her own past, thinking that terrible things she have done on earth has made her not worthy to stand by our side. I see good things in her. She is willingly to change to be with us" he continue

"Take Ariabot with you" said Voq'apt as he look at Kaizo.

The whole room look at Voq'apt in surprise.

"Axion is a good singer. Song is part of her lux et veritas. Ariabot can hear Axion's voice and lead you to her" said Voq'apt. "I think we all know what Axion is looking for. She is looking for acceptance. That we would stand by her side despite all the things that she has done. That we would see her as who she is now rather than who she was" 

Voq'apt pat Kaizo's shoulder and look him in the eye.

"Take Ariabot and go. Find Axion and bring her back" said Voq'apt.

The room filled with silence. No one dare to deny Voq'apt's speech. 

    -----------------------------------------------------------