Desperate measures

Chapter three
Feeling the warmth of my own blood stain the fabric of my shirt gosh how could I be so stupid letting this happen especially when i wasn't alone pulling up my clothing seeing how bad the wound Was has the pain shot down my side shit man it really hurt has droplet of blood stained the floors has I tried to hide in the closet staying has quite as I possibly could .

"You hear that"

"Naw man you bugging"

" mhm w.e man I gotta piss"

" ima cut "

Has door slammed indicating they were gone I quietly opened the door holding pressure feeling the door slam back into my face ahhhhh shit has I tripped over my leg the door opened once again has I hit my head seeing the man that frightened me has my vision got the best of me loosing consciousness.

Narrative

Elizabeths body laid unconscious has blood leaked out slowly the stranger watched closely towards her beautiful face has her curls looked messy forgetting he had to piss, seeing the blood glide from her body he picked her frile body up. Heading downstairs wondering how long she had been up there and how do much she had herd.yet he

couldn't take any chances by leaving her there all alone to bleed out and probably die.

Grabbing his duffle bag going outside seeing as the sun was at its peak morning would be near. He quickly made his way to his car opening the door laying her body on the back seat. Remembering he had to piss once again letting it out not caring who walked by once finish getting into the car starting it up all he could think about was who this girl was bleeding on his seat and what made him care enough to atleast want better for her.

Comment like share vote