ENOUGH is ENOUGH

My head was spinning as i sat in the house as it was filled with quite as if I was the only one here surprisingly waiting for her to leave her room, scream yell better yet escape. But all she does is treat me like I'm invisible trying to be nice wasn't working ain't no way that room could be fun.

It was time she actually did something this shit wasn't cutting it for me enough was enough no more walking around with her head down looking like the whole world was taken away. I saw an opportunity to help someone who needed a helping hand but instead she acts as if I have no business trying if you saw how helpless she had looked would you have helped am I wrong

" yes man throw her ungrateful ass back out there she ain't nun but a bitch"

Fuck fuck fuck I'm lost right now naw man she good has I took myself upstairs to her room as I opened door not caring this was my house and if she wasn't gonna respect me in it why should I give it in her private area.

Why the he'll you on the floor don't you see a perfectly good bed right there get the fuck up as she ignored me rolling to her side this disrespect ting wasn't working for me I know you hear me talking to you silence was all I was left with has I stood over her body

" can you move like just leave me alone"
Wow she talks get the the hell up

"make me no stop what you doing stop your hurting me "

ain't you say make you wish you listened you wanna act like a bitch ok ima treat you like one go shower and get dressed

" how on earth am I suppose to get dressed you kept me here without my permission what clothes would I have here please explain"

Go shower by the time you done clothes be on the bed ill be sleeping on from now on I'll be back

" HUH I don't care o swear i don't like you what you need to do is bring me back where you found me and stop tryna play captain safe a bitch I ain't need you " SLAMM

Man I need a blunt as I was starting to loose patience with this one as she pushed each one of my buttons this mouth of hers was nastey

Has I thought about showing here wats good calming my self down has the alarm rings telling me someone was at the door às Cynthia opened it " I thanked her while  my boy stepped inside closing the door what good lean " man I'm here chilling taking...

Has I thought about showing here wats good calming my self down has the alarm rings telling me someone was at the door às Cynthia opened it " I thanked her while my boy stepped inside closing the door what good lean " man I'm here chilling taking care of business" I hear dat " how yo ass looking all beat down and shit" man it's a long story you'll see why soon has she came down with her hair in a messy bun damn she looked good but messing with a younging was no where in my books " finally yo ass outta the room theirs food in the kitchen you can cook that if yo ass know how hearing the laughter of lean she looked at him has their eyes connected feeling leans body language change tears ran down her face " no not again nope" she said while running back to her room the fuck yo you know her " naw fam ain't never seen har" for his sake I'd hope he was telling the truth while getting up he got up too " yo I'm outta here got shit to do" NAW SIT THE FUCK DOWN WE GO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT NOW has I walked upstairs making sure to tell Cynthia to lock the doors from the outside so my friend here has no problems or thoughts bout escaping .