Shock

(Memories)

There's so much blood what do I do please please tell me what to do how I'm sopose to do this by myself. Feeling his pulse minimize has I left him in my hands the tears ran down my eyes hitting hitting his chest "yez let that bitch nigga die "has the other got up holding his chest talking all his shit why couldnt it be him as they faught over the gun some how both got hit " the fun im about to have with you lil miss i promise you wont regret" shut up his mouth just turned me off judas please wake up please. Laughter filled my ears has a bullet flew past my head killing him " Nigga was hurting my head huh shit call this number and get this fucking bullet outta me".

1 hour later

I stood up watching this woman Judas had me call has she worked hard to patch him up the way she cared for him with so much love and admiration had me wondering who she was and why she felt so comfortable being around him

" excuse me lil girl "

who is she talking too I thought has her mouth started forming more words

" I honestly don't care who you are or what you have going on with Jude here but you gotta go"

excuse me

" you have been excused I'm here now" and who the fuck do you think are you know what I appreciate you taking care of my man but you gotta go.

"your man lol what you thirteen that's my husband boo boo and I said leave"

that's funny because your name has never been called and where's y'all wedding band but that's your husband lol bitch bye I ain't going no where until that man tells me so but I'm sure you know where the door is

"Bitch"

I know this thing ain't tryna run up on me like I ain't just try to be mature about the situation and walk away I'm not about to skoop down to your level disrespecting his household and yet that's your man do you even know him like honestly have you taken the time to understand the things that truly piss him off ima take your silence has a no so let me give you the run down since you seem to be confused

Since I've been I've learned so many things about that man one he loves women who respect them selves and by the looks of you I can see you don't two Judas Is caring and thoughtful has well as generous that I would never take advantage of but it looks like once upon a time you have that's why you ain't in my position. Three your attitude is dreadful so I couldn't see what Judas ever saw in you I may be young but you act younger than me and that's embarrassing.

" if Judas was awake he would"

shut the shit up I'm still talking please don't interrupt me again because after I'm done with you I promise Ima make you wish you had left when I asked you too now Judas only has you around because your useful for times like this other than that you ain't shit but a piece of meat I know you wish these weren't facts that I was spitting but the truth hurts don't it now by the time I'm done catering to his every need i expect you gone before I get back down.

Where did lil miss Elizabeth get that attitude from

What do you think about the mix up is she really Judas wife

Elizabeth called Judas her man what lol is someone jealous 

This honestly is not the last of this new character