Max x reader LEMON

I'm gonna regret this but whatever. This is my first lemon so if something is wrong, sorry. Btw everyone is 15-16

Max POV

Y/n. What is her deal? Ever since she got here, I've felt strange around her. I don't get it! She's not even that cute! Okay that's a lie. She's so cute and her voice is amazing. I got knocked out of my train of thought when David started talking.

"Okay campers! Today's going to be a free day because Gwen and I have an important meeting in town today so you kiddos have fun and behave!"

"Who wants to beat he's gonna get laid?"

I laugh. She even has a sense of humor!

Time skip

We didn't do much. Pulled some pranks, humiliate people, the regular. It was like that until Preston got bored.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?"

"Sure. Everyone we're playing truth or dare!"

After playing for a few rounds, Nikki was it.

"Okay Max! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Lame. Ok is it true that you have a crush on y/n?"

Everyone stares at me and I feel my face go red.

"Uh...well I mean...she's...cute so yeah..."

I look over at y/n and she's blushing just as much as I am. She probably hates me. Great.
After more rounds, I get a dare by Nurf.

"Max. I dare you to hook up with y/n."

"WHAT?! No! I'm not doing that!"

It was already too late. They all pushed us into a tent and left us all alone.

"Y/n listen. We don't have to do this if you don't want to. We can pretend."

She slams her lips on mine and I was honestly not expecting that but I eventually kissed back.
After kissing for a few seconds, we stop for a breath.

"I didn't know you actually liked me Max. We can do this is your fine with it."

"If your fine than I'm fine too!"

Right after I said that, I leaned in for another kiss.

Y/n POV

I can't believe Max is actually kissing me! This is a dream come true! He starts going down me neck and starts sucking. I moan out when he finds my sweet spot. He takes notice of this and goes harder on it.

"M-Max~"
(A/n I am dying right now)
I feel his hands go under my shirt and caress my breasts. I moan louder at his touch.

"Why don't we take this off shall we?"

He takes off my shirt and stares at my boobs. I blush and cover them.

"Hey no need to cover yourself. You're beautiful. *whispers* I cant believe that's what boobs look like."

His hand move to take off my bra and he sucks one breast and caresses the other.

"Max~"

He takes off his shirt and I see his abs. God he's hot! He then unbuckles his belt and I notice a bulge in his jeans. He takes off his pants and is left in his boxers.

"Like what you see?"

I nod. I then go over and pull down his boxers and see his member. I start to rub my hand up and down it and hear him moan.

"No teasing. Suck."

I do as told and start sucking his member. I bob up and down and hear his moans.

"Y/n~ah just like that."

I go at a steady pace until he cums in my mouth. I swallow it down.

"Ready for the real action?"

"Yes sir."

He lays me down and takes off my pants and panties.

"Already wet? You naughty girl."

His tongue goes over my clit and I feel like I'm in heaven. He adds a finger and that's when I loose it.

"Max~uh Max!"

He adds another and goes faster. This goes on until I feel an orgasm approach.

"Max! I'm-im gonna..."

He pulled out before I can cum.

"We can't have you cum before you even have the best thing better than fingers in you."

After that, he slams into me. He goes in and out and goes at a slow pace before I cry out.

"Max! Max~faster! Fuck me! Fuck me like a toy!"

He goes faster and hits my g-spot.

"Right there! Right there Max!"

"Y/n! Y/n you're so tight!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

Right on cue, I orgasm and moan out Max's name. He then does the same a minute later. We both fall onto the floor and catch out breath.

"That...was amazing!"

"I love you Max."

"I love you too y/n."

We then fall asleep for the rest of the day. But once I woke up I realized. We didn't use protection. Shit.

Authors note: I regret everything. Send requests for more stories. Byeeeee
-gummie