Max x Ghost Reader

Requested by: Creeper_Girl40

Max POV

"Max. Max. Max. Max. Max. Max. Max. Max."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NIKKI?!"

"Spoopy Island!"

"No! No spooky island!"

"But the flowerscouts kidnapped Neil, again, and are holding him captivate! We have to save him!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh! Fine!"

We got on a boat and set out to spooky island. I'm tired of going there. First, we find old people fucking each other. Than, there was when we basically turned into zombie. I hate the crap that happens there.

"Okay! We're here!"

"Greaaat. Now, let's go get Neil and get out of here."

Y/n POV

"Hey y/n! Look at this!"

I hear Jasper call to me so I teleport to where he was on the roof of Campbell's house and I see 3 preppy girls and one scared boy.

"Wow. What's happening this time?"

"I think they're gonna torture him. Should we do something?"

"Nah. This looks funny. Let's just watch from here."

"Oh. Okay. Radical."

You should already know how Jasper got here but I'm a different story. We were swimming in the lake and I drowned. The counselor tried bringing me back to life but Mr. Campbell said he'll take care of it. He snuck off to Spooky Island with my body and tried burning me there. Until, I started coughing up blood and water. I scared the shit out of him and he threw me into the fire out of freight. I didn't die peacefully, so I now haunt the island with Jasper. I do want to get my revenge though. Someday.

"Ew. One has only one eye. That's so cool!"

"Oh yeah. Wonder what happened to her."

"Probably stabbed herself with a Barbie!"

"Haha!"

We kept watching till we saw 2 other kids join them. One girl with teal hair and overalls and a boy in a blue hoodie. And can I just say, daaaaaaamn! Homeboy lookin' fiiiine!

"Hey Jasper. You know those two?"

"Yeah. They've been here before. They're like a paranormal group I think."

"Wanna mess with them?"

"You go ahead. I don't feel like haunting today."

"You're no fun. Bye."

"Laters."

I got into my invisible ghost form and started to mess with the kids. First the girls.

"I told you! I'm not giving back Neil ever! He's miiiiiine!"

"Yeah! So just fuck off!"

"We're not leaving until we get Neil you sluts!"

I pulled one of the girls hair.

"Ow! Erin! What the hell?!"

"What? I didn't do anything!"

"Uh, yeah you did! You pulled my hair!"

I then kicked 'Erin' in the knees.

"Ow! What the f is happening?!"

"I don't know! You're supposed to be the smart one!"

I then pushed the one eyed one to the ground.

"Guys! Do you think it's ghosts?!"

"Tabii ghosts aren't real! It's just Erin being annoying!"

"I told you, I didn't do anything!"

Perfect! They are now fighting at each other. This is hilarious. Now, what to do with the others. They untied the boy and started to run away. Oh no you don't! I grabbed the girl by the hair.

"Guys! Something got me!"

"Nikki!"

"Leave her! She'll have to get out be herself!"

Wow. Hoodie left Overalls behind. That's cold. I like it. I made a hole with my ghost powers or something and trapped 'Neil' in there.

"Max! Help me!"

"Sorry dude. But I'm surviving this horror movie. Bye!"

"Fuck youuuuuuuuuu!"

Hoodie abandoned his other friend and is now all alone. Perfect. He got to a dead end and I made spooky noises to mess with him.

"Hey! Whoever's there, I'm not scared of you! And if this is you Jasper, you can suck my dick! Your lame!"

I stopped being invisible and revealed myself to him.

"Y-you're not Jasper..."

"You're Right. Im not. Names y/n. You're Max right?"

He nodded.

"You're not easy to scare. I respect that. You should probably get your friends soon though. They're pretty pissed at you."

"See if I care."

"So, does anything scare you?"

"Nope."

"Not even this?"

I leaned in and kissed him. His body was warm I miss having a body. It didn't last long till I went through him.

"Hahahaha! Look at your face!"

His face was pale and he couldn't talk.

"I-uhh. U-um."

"You look scared. I guess my job is done. See ya! Oh and Max, come by again. The kiss was nice."

I then teleported to Jasper who was watching from the trees.

"What was that y/n?!"

"My first kiss."

I looked back down at Max and he stood for a while with his hand on his lips. Processing what just happened. Neil and the other girl came by him and started yelling at what he did. He just looked up and saw me in the trees. He smiled at me.

"You don't scare me y/n."

Authors note: new oneshot! I'll be doing the old requests that I wrote down soon so stayed tuned! Byeeeee
-gummie