Max x Male Reader LEMON

Seems like the only reason I have reads is because of the lemon so here's another. Everyone's 15-16. Requested by Nekoskittles

Max POV

There's a kid who's been here for a while. Like since I was 10. His name is y/n and he's always been...different. Like he would get flustered at the GUYS when swimming. Not the girls like everyone else. One time, Erid tried setting up a date for each other but he rejected her like it was nothing! And let me just say, teenage Erid has the best rack at camp. And don't even get me started when showering! He insists on going alone because of "embarrassing birthmark" but it's obviously a lie. And if he does go in with everyone else, he becomes a tomato and hides in the corner. Like, I get it weird to shower with other people but damn! Deal with it!

"Okay campers! Since space kid is still at the hospital at the moment, sleeping arrangements are changing for the moment. Nikki's with Nerris. Neil with Preston. Harrison and Erid. Max with y/n. And Nurf will be alone."

"You've got to be fucking kidding! Why can't I be with Neil?!"

"Because I say so Max. Now everyone get ready for bed!"

Fucking great. I'm with the weirdest kid here.

"S-so Max. Do you mind s-snoring at all?"

"No! Because I'm not sleeping in the same tent as you freak! Imma sleep in the woods! Bye!"

"Oh. Okay then."

Time skip

I tried sleeping on the woods. Failed. It was cold, hard, and a wolf almost attacked me. Maybe sharing a tent with y/n isn't that bad.

When I was walking to the tent, I heard some weird noises. Like the not-so-safe noises. THE BEST BLACKMAIL! I got closer to the tent and tried to make out the noises. And what I heard shocked me.

"Ah-Max! Fuck!~"

I felt my face heat up and couldn't believe what I heard. Is y/n masturbating to me?! I barged in.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Ahhhh! W-what are you doing here?!"

There he was. Naked on the bed. He tried hiding his dick under the covers but failed by an obvious tent still there.

"I'm here because the outside sucks but I now regret that decision. Are you gay? And are you gay for me?!"

He looked down and nodded. He then curled up in a little ball and started to cry a little. Great. Now I feel bad.

"I-I tried to hide it b-but I couldn't h-help it. I know y-you don't care s-so I'll just leave."

"Hey Hey. It's...okay? I pretty much knew by the way you acted."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yeah."

He then put his head in his knees again and groaned in embarrassment.

"If you want, I can help with you 'little problem.'" And winked.

"Whaaaaaa?! You're gay too?!"

"Bisexual baby."

I leaned in and kissed him passionately. Honestly, he is really cute but at the same time hot as fuck. I just never thought that y/n would be into me.

He kissed back and soon it was a full on make out session. Our tongues fought for dominance. I won and explored the inside of his mouth. Soon I was going down his chin and his neck and heard him moan my name.

"Uh Max~"

I took off my shirt and started leaving kickeys whenever I could. Let people know he's mine.

Y/n's hand reached to my pants where a bulge was forming and rubbed against it causing me to moan out at his touch. (I NEED JESUS)

I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down with my boxers. I also pulled down the covers and his dick popped out. I teased him by stroking it and then brought mine to his mouth.

"Suck it."

He took it in his mouth and started licking up and down. It felt amazing! I started mouth fucking him and came in his mouth and on his face.

"You like my cock little boy? Do you want my hard cock raming into you?"

"Yes Max!"

"It's not Max anymore. It's Master."

"Yes Master."

I positioned myself to his entrance and rammed into him.

"Ah! Master!~"

I went in and out at the fastest rate I could and didn't show any signs of stopping.

"You like that you little slut? Scream my name for me."

"Master! Fuck go faster! Please!"

"Since you asked so nicely."

I went at an even faster rate and rubbed his cock up and down to get to his limit.

"M-master! I'm gonna cum!"

"Then cum for me slut."

He came on himself and I soon came inside him and laid down beside him.

"That's was amazing."

"Thanks. Hey if this isn't awkward right now, you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Why not!"

We kissed again and slept the night away. Only to be rudely woken up by the campers and David yelling at us for the noise. Whoops.

Authors note: I NEED HOLY WATER
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT YOU PERVERTS! Byeeeee
-gummie