Counselor Max x Counselor Reader

Requested by bendyinkmachine1

Y/n POV

I walk into the counselor cabin after a VERY long and tiring day of work. I collapse on my bed as my boyfriend, Max, follows behind me.

"These kids are little demons!"

"You can say that again."

"I mean, we weren't THAT bad. Right?"

"Max, we stole a bus and caused fires every week. We were worse."

"It didn't seem like it back then."

"Of course it didn't."

Max comes across to my bed and cuddles against me.

"Can't we just quit and become homeless?"

"No Max we can't. We need to stay with the kids until summers over. Suck it up."

"You suck it up."

"You wish."

"Well, why don't you?"

He gave me a seductive look and leaned in to kiss me. I of course, kissed back. It lasted a few seconds but it felt amazing. He lowered and started to kiss my neck.

"Max! Stop it! The kids are literally 5 steps away from us!"

"Then be quiet!"

Let's just say, it was a long night.

The next day

Max POV

"Okay shitheads! Today we are going hiking in the woods. Now everyone partner up and let's go!"

"Excuse me Max. But where's y/n?"

"O-oh. He he. Well, she's not feeling very good so she's taking a sick day! Yeah that's it."

She's definitely not staying in bed all day because I accidentally went a little too hard last night! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"What's that on your neck?"

Oh shit! I told y/n not to leave any visible marks!

"T-that's a mosquito bite! Always make sure you have your bug spray!"

"Are you sure it's not a hickey?"

"Nope! Definitely not a hickey! You're not even supposed to know what a hickey is!"

The kids eventually leave me alone on the marks and we start our hike. Then out of no where, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. And it was y/n.

"Y/n! I thought you weren't feeling good?"

"I can walk now. And it's a nice day today so I'm up for a hike."

"You sure you can walk? We did go rougher than usual last night. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Shhhh! I'm fine let's just go!"

We begin to walk, hand in hand when some kid came up to us.

"Hey y/n. I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Are the mosquito Max was talking about?"

Authors note: SORRY SORRY SORRY. I actually have a bunch of oneshots drafted but haven't started because I'm LAZY! Please don't kill me. Byeeeee