Max x Mute!Reader

This story was recommended by Idk0227 Sorry for the long wait.

Max POV

There's a new kid coming to camp today. I made a full proof plan with Nikki and Neil to hijack the bus and escape! For real this time! The new kid is supposed to be with David for a long time for...some reason...I dunno but while they distract David, we have Space Kid doing stupid shit as usual to get Gwen's attention. Then we make a break for it and drive back to civilization! Full proof I tell you! I just gotta wait at the bus stop to see what I won't be dealing with.

"Golly gee Max! I can't believe that we're getting another camper! They are going to love it here! Don't you think so?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah they'll love it. Bugs, shit, and you. Couldn't be any better. Why are you, MORE excited than usual? If the camper really rich or something?"

"No, no Max. They're just...in special needs that's all. And I can't wait to help them!"

"So they're autistic? Wow."

"No they're not autistic! They're mute! They can't talk so they write everything down and uses sign language to the ones who know what it is!"

A mute person? Never had one of those before. Does David know sign language? Whatever that's beside the point. The point is, is that if the new kid sees us messing around, they can tell on us! This is perfect! Right on cue, the bus came and ran over David. Typical. And out came out a...very pretty good looking girl. She had her hair in (insert hairstyle) and little strands fell right in front of her face. She looked like a normal person actually and that's something we never get around here.

"WELL HELLLLLLOOOOO Y/N!! My name is David! Your camp counselor for the summer! Now, I understand that you are mute so whatever you need, just write it down. I'm still trying to learn sign language. I was up all night trying to get it down!"

She grabbed a notebook and quickly wrote,

It's okay David. Just take me to me tent and explain what I may or may not be doing.

"Okay then! Come this way y/n!"

They left and I signaled Neil and Nikki to get to the bus.

"Do you think this will really work this time? I mean, we ran straight into a tree the last time."

"Shut up Neil! I wanna get at dem keys!"

We all got in a starter the engine. Freedom ah last! We started backing up then I realized, I FORGOT MR. HONEYNUTS! I ran back to my tent to grab him but accidentally ran into y/n.

"Get out of my way!"

She grabbed something from her pocket and t made a loud sound. She has an alarm. DAMMIT!

"Y/n? What's going on here- Max, were you trying to escape again?"

"Of course I am David. What else would I be doing?"

David he wasn't escaping. He was giving me the direction to the tents that's all. I accidentally hit the alarm button I'm sorry.

"That's okay y/n. And good job Max! Showing our camper around!"

He left and I was left with a confused face.

"Why did you stick up to me?"

I want to escape too. Take me with you.

I lead her to the bus and Nikki started the it up again. We actually got somewhat far, until Nikki saw a squirrel on the road and made a sharp turn and crashed us into a tree. Again. The police came and so did David and Gwen.

"Y/n, I expected better from you! And Max, why did you have to bring our new camper into this mess? It's only her first day!"

He kept babbling on until a note slipped into my pocket.

I had fun. I know of some many ways to get out and in. Hit me up sometime when you need "special" help from a special someone.

I think I got a crush on her now. Dammit.

Authors note: wooooh! Writing oneshots is fun again! I have a small list of oneshots to do so be expecting more soon! Byeeeee!
-gummie