Neko!Max x reader

I'm having a lack of motivation for anything but yeah that's why this sucks. Requested by ThatOneGal21

Max POV

Today sucks. First, David wanted to make us draw out our feelings which was a train wreck. Then, Preston started singing Hamilton for the millionth time and makes me happy that he got shot in the end! And now, it's magic camp. And of course I don't believe in magic because I'm a fucking realist. I was about to just blow something up until I realized Y/n was paired with Nurf. Usually it wouldn't mind but he's trying to do a magic trick to be her boyfriend. And that's what triggered me.

"Hey Max! Watch out!"

"Har-WHAT THE HELL?!"

I got hit by some sort of weird liquid that smelled like shit.

"Harrison what the fuck is this?!"

"It's a potion! It was supposed to hit Nerris! I'm sorry!"

I stormed away from the group and walked towards the bathrooms. While walking, I felt...tingly. Then the tingles turned into lava being poured down my body.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUUUUUCK?!?"

I fall to my knees and start to feel tears forming but I don't let them fall. Then out of nowhere there was a tail and ears on my hair. I ran to the bathroom to see if I was bleeding anywhere but instead saw the tail and ears.

"AHHHHHH!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!!"

"Max? Max are you okay?"

I hear y/n through the door. Was she following me?

"Um...yeah I'm fine just...stubbed my toe."

"Yeah right. What happened? I heard a bunch of screaming."

"I don't need anything leave me alone! I'll be fine- WHY IS IT MOVING?!"

"What!? What's moving?!"

"N-nothing! Just leave!"

"I'm not leaving! I'm coming in in 3-2-1!"

She barged in. Her face went from worried rage to 'I've seen death.'

"W-w-what is th-that?"

"I don't know! They just appeared out of nowhere!"

She came closer and started examining them. She then started-what WHY IS SHE PETTING ME?!

"What are you going?!"

"They're so soft! You're a little kitty!"

"Im not a cat!"

"You're right. You're a neko!"

"What the fuck is a neko!"

"It's like a cat and human hybrid. It's used a lot
in animes."

"God this is the worst!"

She came over to my side and took my hand.

"It's not that bad. It's cute. You're cute."

I feel my face turn red.

"Uh thanks. You're pretty cute too."

Authors note: I had no idea how to end this. Sorry it sucks. Send more requests. Byeeeee
-gummie