Chapter Three: Nightmares

"He will never ever go back! You're too weak to get him back!"

  "Weak!"

  "Weakling!"

  "You're still weak!"

  "Useless, you train hard and you're still weak?!!" 

 Sakura suddenly flipped from her deep slumber. She got up, gasping. "A...dream? More like nightmare," she muttered. "Why am I having the same thoughts over and over, again? I had thoughts like that since last week." 

   The girl was really confused. What's wrong? Why is the past unfolding, again? She's stronger now. But the same voices kept exclaiming the word, "weak". Is she still weak? 

   "That was the past. I was weak back then. I'm stronger now. The past is.....past." she said quietly. Alarmed, she looked at her clock. 

4:30 A.M. 

   "Gee, it's only 4:30? I haven't barely had 8 hours of sleep since I slept at 11 pm. Eh, whatever. Preparing breakfast for mom and dad would be nice today." she wondered, going to the kitchen. She opened the lights. She cooked some breakfast for her parents.

5:50 A.M. 

     Mebuki and Kizashi went to the kitchen. They were surprised to see who's there. "Sakura?" they questioned. 

     "Ohayo, mother, father." Sakura greeted them a good morning. 

     "What time did you woke up?" Mebuki asked. 

    "I accidentally woke at 4:30, but I'm feeling fine. Here, I made breakfast." Sakura answered, making her mom and dad sit down the dining area. She gave them plates and bowls and chopsticks. She cooked some noodles, and sushi. 

       "Wow, Sakura, what made you change? You're actually making us breakfast," Kizashi chuckled. 

      "Nah, it's nothing, dad. Go ahead and eat." she said. 

      "How 'bout you, dear?" her mother asked. 

     "I'm fine, I already ate some breakfast. I'm going out, by the way. Just to see Shizune-san." Sakura noted.

       "Okay." 

-- 

       Sakura was walking outside, when suddenly, Hinata ran up to her. "S-Sakura-chan!" she called out. Sakura looked at her. 

       "Oh hey." she answered. 

       "I-I'm really sorry about l-last night....I-I-Ino-chan didn't want to slap you..." Hinata said. 

       "No, she wanted that, Hinata. If you do things, you want it. I don't care if Ino slaps me a million times. I'm already awake and she has no right to demand what I wanna do." Sakura replied.

       "B-But Sa-Sakura-c-chan...sometimes, when you do things, you don't like them. You just get forced. B-But....I won't judge you....you're still a great lady....." Hinata praised. 

         "Thanks, Hinata, but I don't need anyone's sympathy right now. All I need is...." she paused and Hinata suddenly spoke out.

      "All you need is Sasuke? S-Sakura-chan...even I, wants you to move on. Sasuke-kun is no longer coming back and I hope you accept that s-someday.....because if you don't, you'll get hurt some more......" Hinata pleased. 

          "It's too late to let go." 

         It was clear. Sakura is losing love for herself because of Sasuke. She wasn't obsessing over him, but the thought of loving him makes her go on. Well, they say first love never dies, so I guess Sakura Haruno still won't give up. 

         Everyone knows. Sakura Haruno loves Sasuke Uchiha.