Chapter Ten: Picture frame of Memories

A/N: An update for my -lovely- readers! Reminders, this is a SasuXSaku fanfic (Or should I say SasuSaku,) so yeah, if you want NaruSaku (NarutoXSakura) you can read my fanfic called "The Shy Girl" it has NaruSaku moments BUT also SasuSaku. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAH BEST FRIEND @_Sena_Uzumaki_!!

Chapter is dedicated to yaaa :) 

~*~*~ 

  Silence. Silence just obnoxiously filled the room. No one wanted to break it, further more. Sasuke and Sakura just gazed at each other without a care. 

  "SAKURA-CHAN!" Naruto Uzumaki called; Sakura's teammate and best friend. Luckily, he was the one who managed to break the "silence" between the two. 

   Naruto noticed that Sasuke has awakened. "OI, SASUKE! YOU'RE AWAKE!" 

   "Way to go in stating the obvious." Sasuke grunts. 

  "Well anyway, Sakura-chan, you should get some rest. I'll be touring Sasuke-teme at Konoha, okay? You've been working hard lately, and I heard that we're about to have a new mission or something," Naruto explained. 

  "Y-yeah, sure. Thanks," she said and left the hospital. 

  Naruto nudge Sasuke, raising an eyebrow. "YO!" he has this cute childish grin etched on his face that makes him look so bright and happy. 

   "What?" Sasuke asked coldly, as if its new or anything. 

  "What did you and Sakura-chan talked about?" Naruto chuckled lightly. 

  "Nothing." 

 "Nothing..?" Naruto said. "Nothing.. oh, ok- WAIT WHAAAAT?!" he suddenly yelled. "SHE DIDN'T HUGGED YOU OR ANYTHING?" 

 'Well she did say that she already got over ..Sasuke.' Naruto thought.

  "So what if we didn't talk?" the raven haired teen scoffed. 

  "I get it all that you're a cold-hearted bastard but how come you didn't even give her a simple smile, even a fake one?" 

  "She knows when its a fake one," 

  "That's not the problem here, she actually hates you now." 

  "That's none of my concern." 

  "YEAH IT IS."

   "No it isn't." 

~*~ 

   Sakura just rolled over her bed, tired and all drained out. But then, a certain thing caught her gaze which she stared at. 

   "Old times." 

   She got up from her bed, then took a picture frame on her table near the book shelf. The picture involves Team 7, when they were young. There was their teacher, Kakashi. The idiotic clown and yet again brave member, Naruto Uzumaki. And of course, herself. The "peacemaker" between Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura Haruno. Speaking of Sasuke, he was there along. He was a really cool Uchiha. A rival of Naruto, but at the same time, a best friend with dignity. 

    She missed those days. Those days when they were together. 

    But accept the truth, Team 7 is broken. 

A/N: ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER WRITTEN ON MAH PHONE. >.<