Chapter Thirteen: Pretend

Dedicated to my cousin, @HoriKyoko

Congratulations for winning 1st place on the Singing Contest at school :***

. . . Thank you for the votes and comments! And sorry for updating late.

***

                         "Hey, Sasuke," Sakura uttered as they walk beside each other, going out the village. They both packed their things for this mission. "You better answer me with long sentences when I'm asking you. You owe me big time, baka."

                          Sasuke glowered and looked at the pinkette with confused looks. "Answer you?" He asked, "..and why do I owe you?"

                           Sakura bit her bottom lip as she put her arms on her hips and spatted, "You always say 'hn' and its annoying! And you owe me because this mission will give you more than enough money to find an apartment." She continued to walk.

                          "Money is not the problem. It's me. I can't rent an apartment because they all think I'd murder them when they're asleep or something." Sasuke marched along with the girl as he said that statement. Sakura's eyes softened and she became numb.

                         "I couldn't blame them though, you killed alot of people while you were away," she answered. "But anyway.. Let's just hurry." No matter how the world is wanting to tear us apart, we still meet, and I still feel the same even though I want to kill you so badly. She thought.

***

                           Soon after, they went to the Great Naruto Bridge. There wasn't any emergencies. But the problem is, people were anxious and needy. Normal people were suffering from hunger. Of course, there's gotta be a way to fix this.

                       "The hokage sent us in a mission .... like this? How stupid," Sasuke stated with a scoff. Sakura just ignored his reaction and began asking the people what happened.

                   "These days, there are lack of food and spacing in this part near the Great Naruto Bridge. People have been cruel and they never help each other anymore," a normal village girl told them.

                     Sakura volunteered, "We will help you stock up some food for everyone, just please-"

                "I'm sorry but no. I appreciate the help, miss, but we believe on a tale that a married couple will soon help our village in a situation such as this,"

                Sasuke scoffed. "That's a myth." He said coldly.

             "No, no it's true, sir! A married couple will help us," then, Sakura thought of something. A married couple, eh?

            Sakura giggled, "W-well, me and Sasuke are ... together! I think we're the married couple that'll save this place!" She pretended. Sasuke gave her a qestioning look and just buy the catch.

                "Really? Please help us!"

******************************************

Edited 8.8.14 9:22 pm, Fri