Chapter Twelve: Mission

A/N- Hey guys! SORRY for not updating :((( I was so busy and my damn keyboard is freakin broken so I need a wireless one. 

* * * 

                   Sakura was exhausted- well, sorta. She didn't really start a conversation with Sasuke. Damn straight, it would be awkward. Coming home was the easiest part, of course. 

***

                 "You wouldn't mind, right?" Tsunade, who was speaking privately with Sasuke asked and stared at him menancingly. The Uchiha sighed in frustration and just nodded. "Remember, your name still isn't clean. You need money, to live. For the mean time, go ask Sakura for some apartments she may know."

             "There's no apartment that will accept me," Sasuke beamed. "They know me as a murderer."

                  "Well that... is the effect of you, going along with Orochimaru." Tsunade answered, "You are dismissed!" The Uchiha went out of the Hokage's office.

                  Sasuke, who knew Sakura's apartment, knocked intensibly at her door. He heard a "WAIT JUST A MINUTE, DAMMIT!" from inside.  Too much knocking, I suppose. The door creaked open and there, he saw Sakura. 

                 "OH HEY," she sighed, "Tsunade-sama told me that you need an apartment. Well... I have a new suggestion that I know she'll agree with!" Sasuke gave the girl a questioning look. 

                "...WANNA GO ON A MISSION?!" she suddenly exclaimed. Wow, her emotions changes fast, eh? "Sasuke, I'm needing money in the moment also. So I think a mission will help us both, don't ya think?" The Uchiha huffed then nodded. 

                   "Okay so... to the HOKAGE TOWER!" 

                  Sakura- she's still a fun person. 

* * * 

               "Good recommendation, Sakura," the hokage nodded. "Sasuke, go on a mission with your old team," Tsunade fumed. "Although... Jiraiya took Naruto last night on a mission or training I think.. so... this mission will only be handled by you two. Also, let me explain the mission. There's this riot going on at the Great Naruto Bridge, and we presume that its the cause of ninjas from other villages or even worst, Akatsuki's doing."

                "Hn." and there goes Sasuke's favorite word. 

               "Ah, fine," Sakura bowed. Tsunade grinned. 

                "Both of you are dismissed!"