Chapter Eight: Personal Nurse

"He's back. He killed Itachi. The moment we saw them, Sasuke was the one who survived."

   Sakura gaped. How is Sasuke back? WHY is Sasuke back?! He's a traitor! He's someone who joined a MURDERER! And how can he really kill Itachi?!

    "... Me and Naruto found him at a battle field, laying down, with bleeding wounds. We heard noises that's why we came to check what was happening." Tsunade explained.

    "Who did he battled with?" the pinkette asked.

   "Itachi.

   Sakura's eyes widened. She didn't know what she felt. Does she even want Sasuke to come back? Is she ready to accept him again? It was TOO impossible. She already moved on. Naruto looked at Sakura. He was happy that Sasuke, his best friend, is back. But.. for Sakura? Not so much. He knew that Sakura dislikes Sasuke now, or even worst, hates him for good! 

    "What do you want me to do, then?" she asked quietly.

    Shizune and Tsunade exchanged looks. "..Since Shizune already has a patient to look after, we were thinking that ..you should be his personal nurse for a while." the Hokage said. 

     Sakura gasped. "Tsunade-shishou, I'm a ninja, not a nurse."

     "You're a MEDICAL ninja, so half of your life is dedicated as a nurse." 

     "... But you must also know that I dislike Sasuke at this point," 

   Truth is, Tsunade over heard that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore. Everyone knew, but LEAST believed. There was silence between the conversations. 

     "That's final. You're in charge with Sasuke." 

A/N: Just to be clear, I won't update often because school starts on June 3rd. And also, here, Sasuke never found out the reason why Itachi had to kill their clan, so.. anyway, see ya! :)