Chapter Sixteen: Moving On

A/N

I crying (lol this is exaggeration dont mind me) because of the book I was reading. Its non-anime related tho. It was Filipino version, so yes, I do feel hard and sad because I am a Filipino and I can easily understand almost every Tagalog word. (Even the deep ones) BUT I am happy cause I bought that book even tho I already read it (Its published already by Pop Fiction) but I have the book 2 so whateves. 

~~~~~~

           Move on. Between relationships, we technically do that, whenever we broke up with the guy we love or we want to forget the times and our past with him. With Sakura, you might say that there was never a 'them' between Sasuke and herself, yet to move on does not only mean a break up from a relationship, right? Sometimes, it just means to forget and let go. It may sound easily, but it took her three years to realize what she had done. Every night, she cried on her pillow, she always wanted to catch up and save Sasuke, and it was NOT worth it. Believe it or not, even if you have an umbrella, it doesn't mean that you won't get wet. Like when it is for love. Even if you love him, it still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't love you. 

           The Hokage smiled at her apprentice, "I suppose it's time to get back to your old business, right, Sakura?" she said. She knew that Sakura wasn't okay, she knew what's up. She knew that Sakura was still hurt by Sasuke,  and that fact will never change, but may fade away. 

            "Hai, shishou. It's a great beginning." the pinkette says with enthusiasm. Tsunade let out a long sigh and then looked at her once more.

                "I think that also means that you have already let go, am I right?"

                Sakura stopped. She stopped breathing, moving, she stayed on her place. "H-hai."

         Tsunade nodded, "Go get Naruto, Kakashi, and Sasuke. I'll explain the mechanics and information once they get here." Sakura nodded as well, and went off to see her team. The team she dreamed off. But no more, no less, her name is in the shadows of the famous Team Seven.

----

            The pinkette rushed around Konoha, trying to find her teammates and teachers. Once she has passed through a tea house, she saw Naruto and Sasuke with all her friends -- Ino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Neji, Tenten. It looks like all of them have forgiven Sasuke already. Not from a far corner, again, she saw Kakashi with Gai, Asuma and Kurenai just talking. 

            What? Is it teacher's day? They better be working rather than to be slacking. 

         She wanted to step in to that Tea house, but apart from the real fact, she's nervous and she feels empty. No, she's not bitter because she got rejected, because she feels that Sasuke is not worth it to be here again. He did so many schemes, but again, was forgiven earlier than expected. And her? One little mistake, then everybody's gone mad.

           Just because she's not as strong as Naruto and Sasuke, it doesn't mean that she shouldn't get the same respect as they get treated with. 

           But then, she let out a long exaggerated sigh. She went inside, but good thing that the tea house was big. She was not seen as expected. Then she heard Naruto speak up above all. The laughs, jokes, and teases stopped with just one question.

              "We're here. Having fun without her. Where is she? Where is Sakura-chan?"

              Well at least now we know that someone cares. 

              Sakura took a good look at them secretly and she felt sorrow was the correct word to spell what kind of feeling she has on this damn situation. 

               After a few moments of shitty silence, Ino spoke up. "Oh. Yeah. S-Sakura... we forgot to invite her. She's always busy at the hospital and she always takes overtime. So I suppose that's it." by Ino's tone of speaking, there was no bitterness. Then Tenten cut in, "Even if we DID invite her, will she come? I guess not." 

                  Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones surprised by their statements. Sakura was their friend, but what's so friendly with backstabbing? And why the hell are they doing that? It's so fvcking confusing.

                   Frankly, a voice fumed from behind Ino. "Sasuke, Naruto, please head to the Hokage's office. We have a new mission. Thanks for the time." Sakura says, indicating emphasis on the words, 'thanks for the time'.

                     Not long, the team was at the Hokage's office with Kakashi. 

                     Tsunade started explaining, "This mission is a tough one. You'll be battling Sasori of the red sand. And have you heard the news at Suna?" all of them stopped. 

                     "Gaara, the Kazekage, was captured last night by Akatsuki."

                     All of them gaped in surprise. "Save the Jinchuriki. Yes, he has one of the tailed beasts, and you all know that. Keep a look out, Deidara, Sasori's partner, is with them too. Oh, and I already told team Gai about this. They'll be coming with you. Dismissed!"

                   Sakura looked down on her feet. 

                   Sakura.... 

                   A name in the shadows of the famous Team Seven. 

                  Will that even change?