|6|

I ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ NO ᴛᴏ Cᴏɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴇꜱ
• Pᴀʀᴛ 3 •

Varun's POV

I woke up, as I felt ice cold water being splashed on my face. "What the FF... Fafada man!" I said in anger as I tried to open my eyes, but shut them back as soon as I felt the sharp pain go through my head. "Owwwww!!" I yelled out in frustration plus pain. " What's with this headache!" I said while opening my eyes, as soon as I opened them my heart stopped, the circulation of blood in my veins stopped, the world stopped, that moment stopped. I froze at one spot, looking at the view in front of me, with widened eyes. To say that the view was breathtaking, would be an understatement.

There she was standing in a simple red salwar suit, which showed her curves perfectly. Water from her wet hair dripped down her neck, proceeding to roll over her bare back, with strings of the suit tying it together. Her milk coloured skin made the red suit stand out more. I sat on the bed, staring at her with my mouth open. Drooling was not my habit, but since I saw her at the dance academy, it has now become a trait. I looked at her hazel eyes and the reality striked me hard, when I saw what glinted in her eyes. It was pure anger. While I was busy ogling her, she was fuming with anger. Daaamn! Those eyes, if glaring could kill, I would have had a merciless death ages ago.

"Sh..Sh.. Shraddha...are you ok? I m..mean is everything ok? I mean like, why do you have that ' I'll kill you ' expression?" I asked all the questions straight up, not giving her a single chance to speak. "Ok Shraddha, calm down, p...pl.. please don't kill me." I said stuttering, being scared of her deadly expressions. I waited for her response, but instead of saying anything, she took the TV remote from the bedside and turned on the TV. As soon as my brain started stimulating, I was left there with my jaw touching the ground.

News reporter's POV

* Breaking news *
"Yesterday night, was one hell of night, due to the biggest success bash that took place.
Yes, we are talking about, Industry's one of the biggest directors and producers; Mr Karan Johar's movie; SOTY's success party! "

"Karan Johar, the one who is known to be one of the most popular directors of the industry, the one, known to be one of the most bold and controversial person in the industry. Controversies still didn't leave his back, as yesterday, in his party another major controversy took place."

"As being reporters, we knew that, we would get some spice from his party. So we sent our secret reporters there to take a look at what's going on inside. What we found inside, shocked us to the core."

"We saw; an actor passionately kissing an actress and that too, in the middle of the hall. All eyes were on them, but they didn't seem to care. But the most shocking news is that, the actor was none other than our, very own Student of the year 'Varun Dhawan'. We know this is a shocking statement, as we were in shock too, when we first saw the video. Varun Dhawan, who looks like a cute, stylish and innocent boy, turned out to be a casanova! The man was seen kissing a girl, who was short in stature and a little chubby in structure. The video didn't reveal much of the girl's facial appearance, but the description turns out to look exactly like 'Alia Bhatt'."

"More updates on this will be given out soon, when we hear next about it from Varun himself.
Till then stay tuned to Bollywood spice, for more spicy gossips and news."

Varun's POV

To say that I was shocked, would be an understatement. I wasn't shocked, I felt like the lightning flashed on me. My eyes were still glued to the TV, when I realized it got turned off. "What do you have to say about this, Mr VARUN DUMBASS DHAWAN!" My chain of thoughts were broken by a loud scream. When I turned my head to see, who said those words to me, I saw an angry....no no no, not angry. A VERY VERY VERY VERY ANGRY Shraddha. I could see fire in her eyes. I always used to get lost in those beautiful hazel eyes, but today, I am scared. "Shraddha, listen to me, I wasn't in my full senses! It was just an emotion expressed by me. I just showed what was inside my heart. I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing! Please just listen to me!" I said out, trying very hard to explain myself, but there wasn't a single change of expression on her face. "I told you, didn't I? I told you to stay away from controversies, I told you to stay in the good books, but what did you do? You just kissed your freaking Co-star, in front of 1000's of people. Your career just started and you are already on your way to destroy it. Wow! Varun, amazing!" She said anger flashing in her eyes, making her face turn red. "I know I have ruined everything, I shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place, but I did! I shouldn't have kissed Alia, but I did! But now I have already done it and my image is ruined. Please shraddha, please help me out, you are the last and the only hope left for me" I said trying really hard to convince her. " So first you ruin everything and then you expect me to fix it! Great!" She said with a pure sarcastic tone. "Ok shraddha I accept my mistake, but at least help me out".

"Ok, I'll help you out, but on one condition". She said. "What condition? I said in a bit scared voice, as I didn't know what was coming up. "You have to tell me everything going on between you and Alia, no lying!"

Alright guys this was the chapter.

First of all, I would like to apologise to all my readers, that you had to wait for so long. It's because, I have holidays and I was out with family for a couple of days. Sorry, you guys had to wait, I'll try and update more often.

(About the chapter)

What did you guys think about, Varun's feelings for Shraddha?

What about the big controversy that has taken place? Was it expected?

What about Shraddha's question in the end? Is it going to bring a stir in Varun's life?

If you liked the chapter, please:

🔘VOTE
🔘COMMENT

I will try and update soon.
Till then spread love and smile.

Love you
Mehak 😘😘