Chapter 1: Paradise

Spring time at Richard High School. The air is cool the sky is bright blue with dusts of white clouds. The wind is calm and the smell of fresh plants growing is being carried with the wind. Sean, 6 feet tall strongly built Blue eyes, brown hair. Is walking with Kumo 5 feet 6 inches tall B86 W65 H86 Black hair and blue eyes. They are walking to their date they've planned at the boardwalk.

When they reach the boardwalk Kumo and Sean start to head towards the small arcade. The arcade was full of PlayStation 1 classics. Kumo saw sidewalk fighter 2. She drags Sean along with her saying, "Let's play this!" When Kumo and Sean arrive at the worn down arcade machine they put the coins in and proceed to fight. Kumo says, "Let's make a bet if you beat me I'll kiss you and if I win you owe me a ice cream". Sean was nervous because he sucks at fighting games but said, "Sure sounds like a bet".

Sean was about to win but Kumo starts to beat Sean and proceeds to win the bet. "That was fun!" Kumo said as she smiles. Sean says, "Let's go get you that ice cream I owe you". They proceed to walk towards the ice cream shop close to the beach arm in arm. Kumo says, "I really enjoy this, I'm happy I said yes 2 months ago. Do you think your friends will accept me. I know they tend to be very cold." Sean says, "I'm pretty sure they will.

Flashback to Sean and John sparing while chatting in the school's back gym 3 months ago. John is 5 Feet 10 inches tall, on the heavy side. John says, "Hey Sean I know a girl you'll like her name is Kumo. She just transferred in to our school." Sean says, "Ah, is she nice?". John says, "Yeah I know her, and her family since I was born, they all are good people." Sean says, "Well you got me interested how about you intro-....". John kicks Sean right in the balls, then Sean falls to floor. Sean screams "Why the hell did you do that to me?! That was a cheap move John!". John starts laughing and says "You need to pay more attention to your surroundings so you don't get hurt man". Sean gets back up and punches John in the shoulder. Sean says, "I'll kick your ass next you do that. I want to have kids so kick me anywhere but my precious land".  

Sean and Kumo sit down and eat their ice cream. Kumo says, "I really love the waves of the ocean, they remind me of you. It just keeps going and when it gets rough it adapts to the situation. Along with the color of it, it reminds me of your beautiful blue eyes." Sean starts to blush and chokes on his ice cream and says while coughing, "Cough... oh thank.. cough cough... you. You really caught me off guard." Kumo starts to laugh and gets her napkin to help Sean. "I love to see getting flustered, it always makes me smile."

Kumo and Sean start to walk back to the train station. The sky is blue getting overran by the darkness of the night sky. They both stop at a Park and sit on a bench. Kumo starts to stare at Sean. "You really are strong, and want the best for this world. That's why I'm so interested in you." Kumo says. Sean says, "Yeah I just want to prevent people getting hurt. There's too many people getting hurt and taken advantage of."

Flash back to a month earlier. Sean is in the middle the hallway at school. A girl named Elizabeth 5 feet 8 inches Pink hair Blue eyes B76 W60 H80 pulls Sean to the side. "Sean I want you to know something. I don't want this effect our relationship of being friends." Elizabeth starts to look at floor and says, "I liked you for a while." Sean says, "I'm sorry but can't return the feelings you feel for me." Elizabeth starts to tear up. "It's....it's fine." Says Elizabeth and runs off. Sean felt bad because he did like Elizabeth but thought he never had a chance with her.

"I never want to hurt anyone that bad ever again." Says Sean. Kumo says, "Don't worry you won't hurt anyone anymore" Kumo starts to grow white beautiful wings and her clothing starts to change into a white metal armor. The sky grow darker and the wind picks up. Driving shivers up Sean's backbone.

"What's...what's..What's going on?!" Kumo stabs Sean through his chest and says, "You've been interfering in our business. You have caused the angels to lose many deals. My faction needs human souls to win the ongoing war. Don't worry you won't hurt anyone anymore. You definitely won't hurt Elizabeth anymore too." Kumo disappears into the sky. As Sean holds his chest saying, "John was right, I need to be more careful. I just wanted to feel Kumo up more. Why do I have to die now. I just wanted to see some boobs and love someone. I'm going to miss the new episode of my favorite anime too. This is truly upsetting."