Chapter 6: Fallen One

Sean wakes up in the morning with Shiro and Elizabeth asleep next to him. "What the hell happened?" Said Sean. Yuuki knocks on the door and Rito lets her in. Sean starts to panic because he has two nude girls sleeping next to him. "Rito! Can you give me a minute!" Said Sean. "What for?" Replied Rito. Yuuki walks in to see that Shiro, Elizabeth and Sean were all sleeping together. Elizabeth mumbles, "Just 5 more minutes please". Sean pats Elizabeth on her and says "Sure thing". Yuuki screams, "You perverts!" And hits Elizabeth, Shiro, Rito and Sean. "Why did you hit me?" Asked Rito. "Because you allowed this indecency!" Said Yuuki. Yuuki Storms out of the room. "Well this is going to be a long day Rito." Said Sean.

Sean is in his first class and sees Yuuki. "Hey are you alright, sorry if I made you upset in any way." Sean Said. "It's fine. It's like you're a pervert or anything" Yuuki Said sarcastically. "Hey that's not nice, I just woke up, and they were there." Said Sean. "What kind of guy blacks out on two girls like that!" Said Yuuki. "I don't know, you understand then how I feel. I didn't even get to feel them up. Sigh" Said Sean. "You...dirty...dirty...pervert!" Said Yuuki as she raises her hand to slap Sean. Shiro runs in and hugs Sean. "Brother! It's nice to see you again!" Said Shiro. "You mind if you don't do this here. I think the guys are getting jealous." Said Sean. "I don't care I love my brother". All the guys stare at Sean with a jealous look. Mr. Winchester comes and says, "Oh it seems our senior helper is here for today". Sean and Yuuki say, "Whattttt?!".

During class, you see Yuuki paired up with Sean working on a chemical potion. "This is kind of fun isn't it?" Sean Asked. "I guess so, don't think I'll let you off the hook that easily for this morning" Yuuki replied. One of the Students said, "ohhh it looks like they had a fun night". Sean gets up and says, "It's not what you think guys, I swear. I don't want Yuuki in that way". Yuuki gets depressed and spills the water. "Careful Yuuki, that could've caused the school to blow up". "Don't care, maybe it would be better off that way" Said Yuuki. "I'm confused, are you mad because I don't want you that way?". Yuuki folds her arm and says, "wouldn't you like to know". Sean puts his arms around Yuuki. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it meant that much to you". Yuuki turns bright red and says, "It's-its fine I guess". Out of nowhere Shiro comes and kisses Sean on the cheek. "I'll see you later brother!". Yuuki gets mad and looks at Sean. "What I can't control her. I'm not animal control". Yuuki gets up and goes to gym. "I swear girls are so complicated." Sean Said.

Gym class Yuuki Elizabeth and Sean are doing their warms ups. "Hey Sean you can stretch me out anyway you want" Said Elizabeth. "Don't say that here please" Sean Said. All the guys look at Sean with an envious look. "Come on guys, you know I don't do any of that stuff. Since when does a harem lead actually get away with stuff?" Said Sean. "Alright class I like to introduce Aqua, she's new here!" Said the Gym teacher. Sean thinks to himself, "Bust 102, Waist 60, Hips 89. 5 feet & 9 inches tall. Black hair like my soul and purple eyes. Damn she's definitely a waifu. Why do I feel I've seen this kind of girl before". "Don't look at me like that you insects!" Said Aqua. "Minus 500 beauty points" Sean Said. "You there!" Said Aqua pointing at Sean. "Me? You want a hug or something, listen I don't give hugs to ran-". "You will be my gym partner, not because I'm interested in you because I need one" Said Aqua. Sean says, "Ah she's a control Tsundere, makes sense plus 500 points". "What was that you fifthly animal?" Said Aqua. Yuuki whispers to Elizabeth, "I already like her". "That was-not-nothing ma'am" Sean Answered.

Sean was forced to help Aqua around the gym. She made him hold her bar that he barely can hold. "What the hell is she? Some brute?" Said Sean. "If you must know I'm a fallen Angel. My mother moved to hell last week due to her job". "Ah, so why do you have the whole mean girl mask on? I don't mind who you are as long as you're a good person". Said Sean "Why you little!". Said Aqua about to smack Sean. Sean books it to the track laughing. Sean hides behind the gym storage building and leans on the door. "Phew I thought I was a dead man." Sean Said. "Where are you Sean? I can sense you?" Said Aqua. "Oh crap she's gone full Yandere. I'm a dead man. Wait can I die in hell? Hm I guess I'll find out today." Said Sean.
"I found you Sean! Don't you run from me again" Said Aqua. Aqua rushes at Sean ready to punch him. She trips and pushes Sean and her into the gym storage building. They both pass out. "Ouch what the hell happened here? What's on me?" Said Sean. Sean looks on his body and he sees Aqua. Sean scared for his life backs to the wall quickly. "I-I didn't mean to. I'm sorry" Sean Said. Aqua starts to wake up, "What's going on?" She Said. Sean goes up to the door and sees it's locked. Sean says, "Ah Crap. I had a good run. Thank you god for these past days. They were really something. I finally got to touch boob and-" Aqua interrupts and says, "You just want to feel a girl up? That's it?" Sean replies, "Yes I love boobs. They are beautiful". "Well since we are the only ones here, I here you go." Says Aqua. Aqua takes her top off along with her bra. She starts to walk closer to Sean. Sean starts to turn red, "Y-Yo-You really mean it?" Said Sean. Aqua pushes Sean down and lies on him. "You can touch all you want." Aqua says. Sean about to go for the grab gets interrupted by Elizabeth opening the door with Yuuki behind her.

"There you both are- What are you doing with my Sean?" Said Elizabeth. "Your Sean?" Said Yuuki. "He felt me up and protected me against the big scary bullies" Said Yuuki. Sean says "Yuuki I don't think you're helping the situat-" "Sean is mine. I will fight you both for him" Said Aqua. Sean says "Whoah whoah, calm down ladies. We can resolve this with peac-". Elizabeth knocks out Sean. Sean wakes up to see Elizabeth, Yuuki and Aqua fighting. "What the hell is going on? Did no teacher question why I was being dragged down the hall. Am I tied up to? This is a really weird role-play. Wait no Sean the girls. Stop them" said Sean. Aqua release her 6 black dark wings. "Wow those are beautiful" Said Sean. Then Yuuki throws her water zap attack at Sean. "What was that for?!" Said Sean. The girls all get ready for their final attack as a girl B98 W58 H87 5 feet 9 inches tall pink hair with green eyes, comes crashing through the ceiling and throws all the girls to floor without breaking a sweat. "Hello Sean I'm Asmodeus".