Chapter 2: Hellbound

Sean wakes up in a forest. The air is cold, the fog makes it hard to see anything far away. Sean keeps walking forward and looks at his chest. "I could've sworn I was stabbed throw my chest" Said Sean. Sean hears a growl off in the distance. "Was that my stomach? I know I haven't had a taco in a while." Said Sean. Sean walks further and sees a tall red building with 8 floors. The windows are tall. A sidewalk of black bricks are leading up to the two front doors. The lamps are oil lamps that are lit to help see through the fog. "Is that a lighthouse?" Said Sean.

Sean starts to walk towards the doors and sees a sign. "The Last Academia" the sign says. "Hm The Last Academia, I wonder if there's anyone in there that can help me." Said Sean. He opens the door to see people walking around and someone guy 7 feet tall skinny with a butler outfit on. "Hello Sir, you must be new here. Let me take you to the office to get you signed up." Said the Butler. Sean says, "Sure, what is your name? If you don't mind". "My name is Zara, I am the greeter and the vice principal of this academy." Said Zara.

Sean and Zara walk towards the office as Sean sees Elizabeth walking down the hallway and took a double talk. Sean mumbles to himself, "Was that Elizabeth? No that couldn't have been". Zara says, "Also you aren't on Earth anymore, this is Hell. It will take time to get used to but I hope you'll enjoy it. You have something I can't put my finger on that seems to be very strong. Let's go to my office, so I can set you up." Zara opens his office and holds the door for Sean.

"So Sean. You were killed by an Angel from the trappers faction. If you didn't know. God has taken a vacation for a little while and the Archangels are creating factions due to them wanting to take control over god's spot until he comes back. 3 factions died off of the 7 already. You have the True Faction which is led by Michael, the Triumph Faction led by Raphael, the Trappers Faction led by Eve, and the Fools Faction led by Gabriel. Eve took over Uriel's spot by killing him. Heaven's a huge mess up there. It's bad enough the Triumph Faction tries to come to hell and kill us but this area is safe. So no need to worry I'll set you up with the normal classes. I hope you have a good time Sean." Sean gets up and walks out the door but Zara says, "Don't you want to know what class you are heading to?" Sean says, "That would be a good thing to know hahaha". Zara says, "Head to pact class Room 406!" Sean replies, "Ok I will."

Sean starts to walk up the stairs and thinks to himself, "Wait a minute. Pact Class? Why didn't I question that before? Wait does this mean I can make a deal and feel up a young beauty? Man these stairs are horrible. Why don't they have a elevator?".

As Sean reaches the 4th floor an Elevator door opens and a girl blue hair red eyes 5 feet 6 inches tall B72 W64 H76 runs out of it and runs into Sean. Sean is on the floor with the Girl on top of him. Sean has his hands on one of her boobs and squeezes. "What is this? It's very soft yet firm." The girl starts to turn red and screams, "Get your hand off me you pervert!". She slaps Sean across the face and runs off. Sean gets up and was extremely confused. "Wait a minute that was my first boob I ever touched, thank you god for making this happen-" Said Sean as he has a random pain and says "ouch what the heck was that?".

Sean reaches room 406 and opens the door and says, "I'm sorry I'm late, I'm new here". "It's alright, I'm Mr. Winchester and welcome to my class you may take the empty chair in the back." Sean looks over to the back and sees the blue haired girl next to his spot. Sean swallow hard and proceeds to his chair. As he sits down the girl starts to say to him, "Don't think I'll forget what you did to me you pervert." Sean starts to grovel and says, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it. You ran out of nowhere and ran into me. I hope you can forgive me and I can make it up to you in any way". Sean inner-self starts to think to himself, "Yeah even sexual favors, I don't mind doing that for a good-looking girl like her." The Girl Says, "I'll take you up on that offer at gym, my name is Yuuki. You may address me by my last name Sora. Understand?" Sean says, "Yes Ms. Sora." Then Sean's inner self starts to say, "Oh shit boy we are going to get to feel up some boobs again!".

Gym class Yuuki and Sean are standing side by side. "Alright Sean. Time for that favor." Sean starts to get excited then Yuuki says, "carry me around the track, so I don't have to run." Sean hits the floor and gets depressed. "Alright fine I'll do it." Sean picks up Yuuki and starts to run around the track. "You need to slow down, you're going to make me fall off." Yuuki starts to hold on tighter to Sean. Sean feels Yuuki's boobs press against him and thinks to himself, "Oh man we have contact on my back, I don't know if I can slow down now". Sean starts to run faster and faster and out runs everyone in the gym class and puts Yuuki down. "There you go Ms. Sora." Yuuki slaps Sean and says, "I was scared, I told you to slow down but you still made good on your promise. How about I allow you to walk me to my room after school". Sean says, "Alright, I'll do that."

Sean gets up at the end of his last class and says "wait she's not in my last class and I don't know where my room is at." Sean runs down the stairs to Zara's office and asks him, "Hey you forgot to tell me my room number". Zara says, "Oh yes, sorry about that. It is room 712, you'll be sharing it with Rito." Sean heads towards the staircase and sees the elevator doors. "I'm taking it this time." Said Sean. Sean gets to the 7th floor and heads to room 712.