Chapter 5: Neko

Sean wakes up in the nurse's office once again. The little Loli girl is sleeping on him. "What the hell is going on?" Asked Sean. "That's Shiro. She's 18. Even though she looks like a little kid. I don't recommend you calling her a little kid. She gets very defensive." Said Mrs. Sora. "Ah, I saw her get attacked by a wolf and rushed over to her. Out of nowhere I My armor formed and I had blood flow down my right arm. It turned into a sword. After that I passed out." Said Sean. "Well well well. You finally activated blood drive it seems." Said Zara. "Blood Drive?" Sean Asked. "It's when your armor goes into battle mode. Thankfully you don't know how to unleash its power yet. You could've destroyed hell. You summoned a sword it seems. Blood drive can form in multiple kinds of weapons even guns." Said Zara. "A gun whoa, that's pretty cool." Said Sean. "Well let's get you cleaned up and you're first class of training going." Said Zara.

At the mock battle ground Zara and Sean were getting ready for a practice. "Alright I'm going to show you how to activate your full armor." Said Zara. "I don't even know how to summon it in general." Said Sean. "Remember strong feelings is the key. Use that." Said Zara. Zara charges straight at Sean at light speed. Sean jumps back and thinks off the time Elizabeth was sitting on his face. Darkness formed around Sean's upper body and helped him block Zara's hit but sent Sean flying into the wall. Sean fell off onto the floor and said, "what the hell are you?". "I'm the one that gave you that power. I am creation itself." Said Zara. "Are you God?" Asked Sean. Zara transformed into a scale mail of white pearl armor with a spear. "Yes I am. I gave you that armor so you can straighten out heaven." Said God.

"You are the key to peace Sean Tohjo. I entrust you to fix it. As for me I have to stay back because my kids need to learn." Said God. Shiro starts to open the door. God transforms back into Zara. "Ah hello Shiro." Said Zara. "Hi Mr. Zara. I brought Sean some cookies!" Said Shiro. "Ah thank you Shiro!" Said Sean. Shiro's armor disappears and Shiro walks over to Sean to give him some cookies. Sean takes a bite and says, "these are so good!" Zara reaches over to grab a cookie and Shiro hisses at Zara. "I made these only for Sean not you". "Oh ok, well Sean it looks like you have quite a handful already haha haha." Said Zara.

Sean sitting in Zara's office. "Well we got your upper body to form. Next we should try for the full armor and maybe the control over blood drive". Said Zara. "Let's aim for more armor. I barely can control blood drive let alone summon it" Sean replied. "Well I should warn you there's a fallen angel at our school. She's bit of a brute but is sweet when she opens up to you. She just transferred here along with a Vampire. The Vampire is unknown still but anyways. Enjoy the rest of your day." Said Zara.

Sean returns to his room but Shiro is at his door. "Hi Sean I just wanted to hang out with you" Said Shiro. "Ah that's fine come on in" Sean replied. Sean opens the door to see Yuuki and Elizabeth fighting over Sean's boxers. "What the heck are you doing in my room?" Asked Sean. "My brother Rito allowed me in and went off to the store." Said Yuuki. "Wait Rito is your brother?" Asked Sean. "What are these girls doing in your room?" Shiro asked. "Well it's a long story haha." Said Sean. "That's fine I'll make you dinn-". Said Shiro. "We'll make dinner too" Elizabeth and Yuuki interrupted. "Not This again" Said Sean.

Sean sat down at the table watching the girls fight again. This time Shiro hissed at both of them and the girls stepped back. "Well that's something." Said Sean. "I guess I'll wait my turn." Said Elizabeth. "I will too." Yuuki agreed. "Man I have to have Shiro around more to keep the girls in check." Said Sean. "Wait did I just say that out loud?" Sean asked. "Yes you did." Said Rito coming through the door. Rito puts the groceries away in the fridge as the girls finish up their turns cooking.

"Well it seems you did the impossible Sean, you got my sister to like you." Said Rito. "I guess I did haha haha." Said Sean. Then Yuuki slaps Rito and Sean. "Idiots." Yuuki Said. The girls laid out the dinner. Fried chicken, BBQ chicken, steak, fried fish and white rice. "Wow this looks good, thank you for the food." Said Sean. Shiro picks up the steak and tells Sean, "eat this I made it for you." Sean eats the steak and says, "I haven't steak this good in while good job" as he pets Shiro on her head. The girls get jealous and Yuuki makes Sean try her BBQ chicken. "You really like your BBQ don't you Yuuki?" Said Sean. "Yeah Yuuki loved BBQ since she was little." Said Rito. Yuuki got embarrassed and hit Rito on the head. Elizabeth made Sean eat her fried chicken. "What's this in it? Bacon? This is so good." Sean says as he cries happy tears. Yuuki and Shiro get jealous and say "hmph".

Rito pulls Sean the side. "You have to be careful. You know the harem lead always gets hurt because he's dense and you're very clueless Sean." Said Rito. "Look look look, I am a man that can love many. I love all boobs. Small medium Big just not too big like that dragon from that anime. That stuff is nasty." Said Sean. "Did you really compare 3D girls to 2D ones?" Rito Asked. "Yes, yes I did. I think I watched too much anime on earth." Said Sean "you're hopeless, I'm going to be the guy to say it. You better choose one. Cough..cough my sister. Soon because it'll end badly." Said Rito. "Look my love is rated Ebbb." Said Sean. "What's Ebbb?" Rito Asked. "Everyone but big boobed bitches" Sean Said. "You are really hopeless." Rito Said.