Chapter 9.

I winced as I sat up from the bed, I rolled my stiff neck and cracked my back. Looking around the room, it was chaotic. Pillows were thrown around and candy packets laid disregarded on the floor.

We had a crazy night.

I remember after our loud screaming session Jamie hit me with a pillow, which then turned into a pillow war. We were running around her room throwing anything in our reach. We then crashed onto her bed eating whatever candy she owned in her house. 

Now I lay in bed trying to get up but I was stuck. I had chosen to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the wall and now I was smushed against it. Jamie took up more then half of the bed. 

I gently pushed her over enough so I could shimmy out of bed, successfully not waking her up. I walked over to my phone turning it on. I had 90 messages from Elliot and 20 missed called, I sighed running a hand through my tangled hair.

"You should call him back"

I whirled around to see Jamie rubbing her eyes.

"He is obviously worried and you should at least tell him you haven't been killed"

"I know, I just- I don't know what else to say to him" I told her.

"You want my opinion?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"I love having you here, and your always welcomed to stay as long as you want but I think you should go home. You can't hide in my apartment forever" she chuckled, "You guys need to talk, you both left so much unsaid. He needs to let you know how he feels and you need to tell him how you feel then you can get things solved" she told me gently. 

I groaned, running a hand down my face, "I don't know if I can do it, Jamie" I whisper softly, "I don't know if I will be able to handle those words he yelled again" 

Jamie pulled me into a hug, "He probably won't yell, and if he does give me a call and ill give him piece of my mind" 

I laughed giving her a shove. 

"Fine, I'll do it, Ill go home" I exclaimed flinging my hands in the air. 

She gave me a bright smile, "Good luck"

Jamies gave me a fresh set of clothes to wear home, since we were practically the same size. I grabbed my phone and any other belongings I brought when I first came.

We walked down the hall towards her front door.

"Bye Miranda!" I called. 

She peered her head around the giving me a sad smile, "Already?" 

"Sadly, yes" I told her. 

She walked around the corner and gave me a hug, "If you ever need anything dear, or a place to stay, you are always welcomed into my home". 

I gave her a squeeze before letting go, "Thank you" 

"Never hesitate, Dove" she told me sternly.

"I won't" I chuckled giving her another quick hug. 

She gave me one last smile before heading back to the kitchen. I turned to Jamie giving her a hug too.

"Don't get all sappy now, you will probably see me tonight at Beth's" She laughed. 

I sniffled wiping away an imaginary tear, to which we both started laughing.

"Okay fine, bye loser" I called opening the door.

"Bye weirdo" She yelled. 

I walked down the hallway and out the apartment building, starting my walk home.

Home here I come.

________________________________________________________________________________

okay guys this chapter was really bad. It was a filler chapter and I hadn't posted in a while so I thought you all deserved a chapter. 

Im not sure if ill be posting over the holidays yet, but Ill wait and see how busy I am.

I WAS THINKING maybe after this book is finished I may do a spin off book about Jamie, but it would take place more in the future and be a cute love story with a lucky fellow.

How do you all think about that? 

I love you all and don't forget to comment and like! 

I always love your feedback!

Love you all <3