Chapter 11.

I woke up that morning feeling refreshed. I had gotten a good 6 hours a sleep last night after my talk with Elliot. Stressed had stopped eating at my mind and sleep took over, It felt good to not worry even if it was only for a couple of hours. 

After my talk with Elliot he had to go to work and I gave him a hug goodbye before reading a book for the day. He didn't return until I was already in bed, I can faintly remember him leaning against the door frame whispering a good night before exiting to his own bedroom. 

When I woke this morning at 9:00, he was missing. I called out for him but was only met with pure silence. Anxiety has been gnawing at my stomach for the past two hours as I sit in the kitchen staring at the door. I hoped this all wasn't some sick joke and he hadn't left me for good, even after everything that happened I was still a burden. 

After the third hour of waiting I gave up and walked to Beth's. I tugged on my old sneakers and shoved my earbuds into my ears, blasting whatever music played on my phone. When I reached Beth's Devon and Timothy weren't outside, most likely went for a ride on their bikes. I pushed open the door, the bell dinging throughout the bar letting my arrival known. 

"hey, darling!" I herd a familiar voice call out. 

Beth was perched at the back of the bar her body slouched against the chair using a magazine as a fan, attempting to cool herself from the summer heat. 

"hey!" I called back, weaving my way around the tables towards her. 

She pulled me into a tight hug when I reached her, I could feel my ribs being crushed but enjoyed the comfort of her hug. 

"I haven't seen you in so long, where have you been?" Beth exclaimed, inspecting me up and down.

I sighed my shoulders slumping from stress, I explained everything that had happened over the course of the week. By the end of my story I was sitting on a bar stool a strawberry milkshake in my hand.

"Oh dear, Elliot is probably just out and about with his friends and just forgot to leave a note. Don't get yourself to stressed over this stuff" she told me reassuringly. 

She's right, I always tend to get worked up over the littlest things. 

We both turned our heads towards the door when we herd the sound of the bell's ding ringing throughout the bar. I sighed in relief and happiness as I saw Elliot walk through the doors with a couple guys close behind him. My shoulders that I didn't realized were so tense loosened out as some imaginary weight seem to lift. 

"Elliot!" I yelled as I stood from my seat racing towards him, the sounds of Beth's laughter sounded behind me. 

Elliot met my eyes a second before I went crashing into his chest my arms holding onto him for dear life as I gasped for breath. I detached myself just enough to meet his eyes. He looked panic and frantic as he searched my face, then softly pushed me away from him so he could search me for any injuries. 

"I-I didn't know where you-you where this morning, Wh-when I woke up you-you were gone with no note or-or anything" I stuttered, my fear evident in my voice. 

He looked relived that nothing had harmed me, but his eyes soon turned into regret, "Sorry Dove, I completely forgot to leave a note out for you. Im so use to you know... just leaving" he said his voice quiter towards the end. 

"Its okay" I forgave him, " I was just worried" 

I stepped away from him, my face turning beat red when I saw his friends behind him. 

"These are my friends, Blake and Cameron" he introduced. Blake had Chestnut brown hair and shinning sky blue eyes accomponied by sun kissed skin , well Cameron has dirty blonde hair and light Green eyes with hints of blue but his skin wasn't as tanned but he definitely did have his share of the sun. 

In the end they were both freaking greek gods. 

My face went even brighter with embarrassment from the scene I had caused. I nervously shifted on my feet, wringing my hands together.

"hello" I said my voice quite. 

A grin spread its way across both their faces, eyes filled with amusement. 

"Hey!" Blake spoke, his voice deep a rough but in a good way. 

"Hi!" Cameron said, his voice more playful and light. 

"Come sit with us" Elliot told me, softly pushing me in the direction of a booth. I stayed close to his side my shyness still present around Blake and Cameron. 

When we all got into the booth I ended up next to Blake and Elliot was across from me and Cameron next to him. For a majority of the time I was silent only talking if I needed to answer a question. 

"How's your summer been?"

I glanced up at Blake, somewhat surprised he was talking to me.

"Um..It's been good, Ive spent most of it with my best friend" I told him, "What about you?'

"Went to the beach a couple times, played football, hung out with those losers" Blake chuckled nodding towards Elliot and Cameron ,who were arguing over something that was probably pointless. 

"Wow, I haven't been to the beach in a while" I smiled to myself remembering the times Jamie and I would go and spend the day in the water. 

"Really? Next time we all go up, you and your best friend should tag along we always have a wicked game of beach volley ball" he said grinning down at me. 

"Most definitely, I could beat any of you" I said confidently. 

"Woah Elliot, looks like your little sister just asked for a challenge" Blake said, his eyes bright. 

"Watch out Blake, If she's as sporty as I remember you wouldn't stand a chance" Elliot told him, his face filling with amusement. 

"Anyone could beat Blake, he's a slow as my grandpa" Cameron chimed in. 

"You've never beaten me before, Cameron!" Blake laughed, a deep hearty sound. 

I looked around at the boys surrounding me, and knew everything would be okay.

________________________________________________________________________________

I just finished this chapter at 1:36am. 

What do we think about Blake and Cameron? Should Dove find a little romance? 

I apologize profusely for my chapters always taking so long to be posted, I always get writers block and hold off on writing. 

Im very thankful to all of you supporting this book, because I wouldn't be here without you. 

If you have any suggestion please feel free to let me know, I love your feedback :)

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, I haven't had any time to really get a good look through this.

I love you all soooo much! I hope you all have a great week!