Chapter 12.

I just got back from Beth's and was lying on my bed drawing some sketches of the beach when my phone started buzzing from across the room. I quickly got up stumbling, my legs sore and cramped up from sitting so long in the same position. 

Once I grabbed my phone and saw who was calling me, my whole face lit up with happiness and I was bouncing with excitement. I held my phone closely to my ear, desperate to hear everything they had to say. 

"Dad!" I nearly shouted into the phone. 

"Hey, baby doll!" I herd his deep voice reply. 

"I miss you so much! How are you? How is Aidan? Is London as amazing as I imagine?" I rambled into the phone.

"Woah hunny slow down with the questions" he laughed, "Im great, work has just been pretty busy, Im sorry for not calling you sooner. Aidan is great he is loving band camp and London is amazing, the whole city is just beautiful" Dad told me. 

"I really, really, miss you all" I told him catching my breath, " I wish everyone would come home"

"I miss you to sweetie. Xander should be home in a couple of weeks and also me and Aidan will come back during his week break" 

"Im so excited! We need to have an annual family movie night" I said. 

"You bet we will. Here-one second" Dad paused his voice muffled before he returned to the phone "Dove, someone wants to talk to you" 

I was confused for a couple of seconds on who would want to talk to me before it clicked. 

"Hey baby sis" Aidan's voice sounded though the phone. 

"Aidan!" I shouted.

"Ouch, I think you just bursted an ear drum" Aidan mumbled. 

"Sorry" I said sheepishly, "I miss you so much!" 

"I miss you to Dove. How's everything at home?" His voice went more serious when he asked the last question. 

"Its actually surprisingly great. Elliot and I talked, we came to an understanding for the moment... I hope this lasts and he doesn't go back to ignoring me" I sighed, my voice getting quite. 

"Don't worry D, Everything will be okay, Go and spend some time together and get out of the house" Aidan told me.

"Yeah" I agreed with him, "Your right, Im just overthinking it" 

"I have to go meet up with some buddy's but I'll call you soon" he said.

"Okay" I said sadly, "Bye, love you" 

"Love you too, Dove" 

With that Aidan hung up the phone. I sighed and dropped my phone onto the bed. Elliot was still out with Blake and Cameron, after lunch they had invited me to go around town with them but I declined telling them I was tired and just wanted to chill out in my bed for the day. They all understood and left saying goodbye. Elliot told me he wouldn't be out to late and If I left the house to text him. 

I was bored and felt like going out for a bit so I called Jamie. 

"Hey girl" she said into the phone.

"Hey, want to hangout?" I questioned.

"Of course, when?" she asked. 

"Umm.. right now?" 

"okay sure, ill be over in a few" she said, as I herd her shuffling around in the background. 

"Great! see ya soon" 

Our call disconnected and I walked downstairs, I got myself a glass of water and sat on the counter with my legs dangling. 

Girls night here I come. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know this chapter wasn't very good but It was more of a filler chapter.

HAPPY EASTER !!! hope you are all having a great day. 

Also I was wondering If i gave out my insta would anyone be interested in following it. It won't have anything about my book on there just a personal account. 

Please vote and comment! I love your feedback :)

love you all