07 |

Saturday morning
9am

Word Count: 1186

"(Y/N)–ahh!~" A very distinctive voice whined. "Wake up!"

I groaned, opening my eyes to see small, petite Jane hovering over my sleeping form. I looked over to see that Jungkook had already gotten up from the bed. I met Jane's dark eyes and glared at her.

"I was having a good dream. What do you want?"

She giggled mischievously, "That wasn't a dream."

She winked her right eye slyly. My cheeks felt hot to the touch as she said this.

"Come on," She stood up from the bed, fully dressed in her black tights and oversized blue hoody. "Liz and I are about to walk to a café. You should come with... Jimin, Tae, and Kook went to the mall."

"Oh, okay," I shrugged, rubbing the sleepiness away from my eyes.

Rising from the bed, I was only clothed by my matching laced bra and panties. Jane giggled, looking away as she grabbed my clothes out of my drawer.

"Your lingerie is cute," She teased, handing me a pair of black tights and Jungkook's favorite white T-shirt.

"He'll kill me," I chortled, looking at the T shirt. "He hates sharing clothes."

Jane rolled her eyes, kneeling down to tie her black and white Converse highs.

"That cry baby will get other it," She shrugged, fixing her messy curls.

I slipped on the baggy T-shirt and rolled on my black leggings. After freshening up, we were well on our way.

"So, (Y/N)," Jane giggled, unable to stay serious.

Her and Liz exchanged a glance of mischievous smiles. I looked around the Café, then back at them.

"What?"

"You slut," Liz teased. "We know what went down last night!"

Oh my god. I dropped my pastry with shock, eyeing them in disbelief. I was aware that Jane new, but the fact that she told Liz made me feel like my privacy was being invaded.

"Don't get mad," Jane smiled. "If I had a dollar for every conversation me and Liz had about her and Tae fucking, well, I'd have a lot of dollars."

"You're not gonna tell the guys, right?" I pleaded, mainly concerned about Yoongi.

"Hell no," Jane scrunched her nose. "This is our vagina secret circle. No dicks aloud."

Vagina secret circle? I couldn't help but snicker at her title.

"Well, Jimin knows," Liz sipped her latte.

My bestfriend!

"Why?!" I screeched.

"We uh... came home in the middle of it last night. Chim and I almost walked in, but my hearing is so great, man," She explained, licking cream off of her finger. "Better be lucky that I felt my earbuds at the movies!"

Redness stained my cheeks at the reality of this. I was still humiliated by the things I said, and the way I acted towards him. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that Jane and Liz had been talking to me.