09 |

Jungkook's POV
Hajin's Dormitory
Sunday Morning
10am

Word Count: 1020

I was laying on the very edge of the bed when the sun peeking through the blinds woke me up. I groaned, rolling over into a soft (Y/N). I must've came home drunk last night and stumbled into bed with her. My eyes closed, I wrapped my arm around her sleeping form and pulled her body against mine.

Wait, why is she naked?

Wait, why am I naked?

I opened my eyes and felt my heart drop. I wasn't cuddling (Y/N). I was cuddling with Hajin. NAKED Hajin.

I quickly scrambled out of the bed, reaching for my boxer briefs on the end of the bed. Fuck. (Y/N) is gonna fucking kill me with the school supplies I bought her. Thinking of this almost brought tears to my eyes.

"Kookie," Hajin's groggy voice startled me.

I flinched as I turned around, only clothed in my white blouse and underwear.

"Noona," I rested my knee against the edge of the bed. "What did I do to you last night?"

"Well..."

"Tell me everything," I said sternly.

She blushed, biting her lip. Makeup was smudged all over her face.

"We didn't have sex," She looked sad. "We just fooled around."

THANK GOODNESS.

"Tell me everything," I repeated, looking around for my pants.

"I gave you a...," She paused. "A blowjob."

"That's all?" I hoped, buttoning my pants.

"Mhm," She giggled. "We got tired and fell asleep after that."

This still wasn't good. I cheated on (Y/N) after giving her so much shit for literally doing the same thing. And I couldn't find my fucking tie.

"Looking for this?" Hajin pointed to my black tie around her neck.

I don't like sharing clothes. I walked over and gently untied it, tugging it off of her neck. I began tying it around my own neck, pacing towards the door.

"We will never speak of this again," I wrapped my hand around the door. "I'm going to explain myself to my girlfriend. And you and I will never speak to each other, again."

I didn't even have to look at her to feel her anger radiate.

"Just get out," She heaved a sigh.

And that I did.

(Y/N)'s POV
10:30am

"I'm not accusing him of anything," Jane shrugged, placing her Coffee down on the kitchen table. "But when Jimin and I got here last night, we saw Hajin go into her dorm with a guy. And Jungkook just so happened to never come home last night, and wouldn't answer his phone."

My lips trembled, unknowing of what to reply to this.

"Everyone knows that Hajin has developed a crush on Jungkook," Jimin added. "And they were at the same club last night."

I buried my face in my palms, trying my hardest to conceal my tears. I weeped into my hands uncontrollably.

Do I really deserve this? I've overcome my mistakes and made myself a more responsible, mature person. And after all the hell I went through... was it not enough?

"I don't get it," I sobbed, wiping my tears with the side of my hand. "Why would he cheat on me?"

Just then, the front door swung open. I didn't even dare to look up at who it was. I heard footsteps come towards me.

"Don't talk to her," Jane said coldly. "Just go away."

I heard his sigh as he walked down the hallway, into the bedroom. I got up front the couch, looking at Jane and Jimin with blurry vision.

"I-I'm gonna go talk to Liz," I mumbled, walking towards the front door. "Don't follow me."

Don't follow me? Because I lied.

I knocked on the dormitory door, wiping away my tears from my puffy eyes. About a minute later, a restless Min Yoongi opened the door. At the first sight of him, I pushed through the doorway and into his arms. I resumed my weeping into his shirt.

"They hooked up last night?" He stroked the back of my head comfortingly.

"Y-Yes," I sobbed.

"Is that (Y/N)?" I heard Namjoon's voice in the living room.

"Yeah," Yoongi replied.

He pulled away from the embrace to close the front door. He led my weeping self into the living room, placing me on the couch beside Namjoon and Jin.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" Namjoon frowned slightly.

I shook my head as I cried, unable to speak properly. And I had no fucking intention of sob-talking like a five year old that just scraped their knee.

"Jungkook hooked up with Hajin last night," Yoongi answered for me.

"Awwww, come here," Namjoon put his arm around me.

"Maknae contracted your playboy," Jin remarked to Yoongi.

"Not the time," Namjoon declared.

"I just don't understand. He hated me for so long after I slept with Yoongi. Why is he doing this?" My sobbing calmed. "I'm so confused."

"He probably just had a few drinks and slipped into her bed," Namjoon claimed. "Have you talked to him?"

"Jane won't let him talk to me," My head rested against his side as he held a friendly arm around me.

"Well do you want to talk to him?" Yoongi sat on the edge of the coffee table, in front of me.

Do I? Yes and no. Yes, I want to hear his explanation and what they did together. No, I don't want to live through the dreadfully awkward confrontation.

"I-I think so," I mumbled. "But not right now."

"You can stay here until you're ready," Jin consoled.

I laid my head on Joon's lap, sobbing and sniffling softly as I rubbed my red eyes. I felt like a drowsy baby after a fit of screaming and crying.

"I'm gonna kill him," Yoongi's growl made my heart shiver.

"Yeah, I gonna chew his ass about this," Joon sighed as his hand rested on my shoulder.

Somewhere in the midst of their conversation, I drifted into a slumber using Joon's thigh as a pillow and Jin's flannel as a blanket. The last thing I remember is the sentence, "He hurt the love of my life." being spoken.

" being spoken