40 |

Two weeks later
BigHit Entertainment Co.
Saturday night
8pm

If one more camera flashes, I'm sure I'll go blind.

Click!

Guess not.

I try my best to keep my painted lips smiled, canceling out any sign of the annoyance that built up inside of me. But this meeting was worth it all. I silently thanked the heavens as a man who introduced himself as Bang PD-Nim shooed away the obsessive paparazzi.

"Gosh, they're annoying sometimes," He muttered as he closed a heavy wooden door. He turned on his heals, clearing his throat. "Nice to meet you all, after all this time."

"Nice to meet you, PD-Nim," Namjoon smiled as our future producer seated himself at the head of the table.

"Now it is my understanding that we have a mommy in the room," He chuckled, his eyes moving between Liz, Jane and I.

I stood slowly, the wooden chair softly scraping against the carpet. With my belly now visible, I smiled softly.

"There's a daddy in here, too," I smiled at Gguk with my eyes.

"I hate to sound square but our company-"

"Arrangements have been made, PD-Nim," Jungkook beat him to the punch.

"Oh thank goodness," He chortled. "I didn't plan on sounding like a complete asshole."

Jane giggled.

Assistants brought us coffee and muffins, and as the meeting progressed, we all bonded closely with PD. He had a sense of care in his personality that earned our trust rather quickly. We even discussed our group name, Bangtan Sonyeondan which he loved.

"This debut this gonna be huge," He smiled, meeting all of our eyes. "And I also have great news."

We all responded in question.

"Your latest album reached one million purchases."

"OH MAN," Taehyung shouted.

"HOLY SHIT," Jungkook added.

Jin frowned and through the wrapper of his muffin across the table towards Kook, which he caught in his mouth like a dog.

"I didn't expect you to be surprised," PD-Nim laughed wholeheartedly. "You have harmony. Which is rare for large music groups, especially the male ones."

"You think?" Hoseok smiled.

"I know it. Trust me, this debut is gonna be huge."

The night was still young after the meeting, so we decided to grab a milkshake at a small diner to celebrate. All the booths held no more than four people, so we crashed at Yoongi's dorm and watched Riverdale. Suggested by Jane, of course.

"Cole Sprouse can come get this p-"

Jimin cut off his girlfriend by shoving the cherry of his milkshake between her lips.

this chapter is legit pointless, I just realized.
but I apologize on behalf of my absence. My phone was stolen, my laptop broke and I'm still working on getting new ones before this old iPad dies & never turns back on.
I'll still push out updates whenever I can tho. : ).

update 03.08.18 : new iphone eight just came in the mail. ;)