34 |

Later that evening
KU Dormitory
6:30pm

【Word Count:355】

Jeongguk didn't even come home after school. I've sat in this room for over two hours, waiting on him. He won't even answer a text message. Why is he doing this? When I need him the most...

I've made up my mind; after I have my daughter, I'm gonna try my best to get her to a great home right away. I obviously won't be able to take care of her if I ever end up alone. I like to believe that Jungkook and I will have a long history together. But sometimes, he makes me slightly doubt that.

The truth hurts.

His affair with Hajin, for intense.

"(Y/N)–ahh!" Jimin shouted from the living room. "Kookie is here!"

I sighed in utter annoyance, standing up from the edge of the bed. I opened the door to see an exhausted Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy lately," He sighed, loosening his tie after setting down a notebook.

"Yeah, I am too," I slurred, walking away from him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He echoed.

"Why do you lie, Jeongguk?" I turned to him hopelessly, tears filling my eyes.

Haven't had a good cry in awhile...

"Jagiya," He walked towards me carefully. "What's wrong with you?"

"Why are you always with Jisoo now?" I choked on my noticeable tears, my eyes glistening.

"Baby, we're doing something," He pulled me close.

"Something," I muttered.

"I can't tell you."

"Whatever, Jeongguk," I muttered, trudging away from his embrace.

"Okay," He echoed, slightly annoyed. "She's helping me writing a song... about you."

I froze, swiftly looking over my shoulder at the male I'd just turned my back on. He can't be lying. Dumbfounded, I tilted my head.

"Are you serious?" I mumbled.

"Why the hell would I cheat on you? Pabo," He ruffled my hair.

Well, you did it once, I can never be sure that you won't do it again. And I'm sure you feel the same way about me... But we love each other, so we'll make it work. I promise.

Angst~

Angst~