23 |

Coffee Libre Café
Sunday morning
9am

Word Count:530

Ahh, alone time is just what I've needed. I came here to study my calculus notes and sip my favorite milk shake. I couldn't help but think about my phone call with Jisoo last week. Although it would usually bother me that Hajin was spreading rumors, it doesn't now.

Honestly, if she's so obsessed with the situation, let her be her. Sigh. Just keep me out of the drama, please. Even though I'm the star of the drama, at this point.

Just then, the second chair to my table slid out. I looked up to see...

Min Yoongi.

Breathtakingly beautiful as always. He smirked slightly, "Ahh (Y/N), what a perfect place for us to talk. I'm glad you picked here."

"I-I never agreed to talk t-t-to you," I muttered.

"Yeah, well, it's happening."

"I don't think I want to," I frowned. "Yoongi, you really hurt me that night."

"(Y/N), I'm sorry," He reached for my hand.

I suddenly felt surprised yet I liked it. The way he gently caressed my hand in his made me feel warm inside. The dark hair fell neatly over his eyes.

"I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you," He tilted his head. "And I shouldn't have told you that I loved you. That made everything worse..."

"Y-Yoongi, please-"

"I need to you to listen to me," He sighed. "(Y/N), I do love you, I even quit smoking. I'm so sorry I talked to you that way."

"Yoongi, I forgive you," I mumbled quietly. "Just don't leave me again, please."

I smiled for him.

"There's something else I wanted to talk about," He slowly let go of my hand.

"O-Okay."

"Everyone believes that I'm the father of your child," He rubbed the back of his neck, looking away. "But we had sex over a year ago, so that's impossible."

"I guess they think we're still having a secret affair," I rolled my eyes with a sigh. "I don't care, though."

"That's not what I'm worried about," His voice was quiet yet stern. "Just make sure Jungkook doesn't care, either."

"O-Oh! Yoongi, he knows it's his baby."

"Yeah, I could imagine," He cleared his throat. "You forgive me right? I really, really have missed you."

"D-Do you forgive me?" I looked down at my twiddling thumbs.

"Forgive you?" He echoed.

"Yoongi, it's my fault you're so... different."

"I'm different to you?" He smirked slightly, tilting his head. 

"Yoongi, yes. It's obvious. Everyone is so worried, especially me," I explained. "You always seem so... depressed."

"Why would that be your fault?" He paused, furrowing his brows. "And why would that be anyone's business?"

Goddamnit. He's too damn easy to piss off.

"Forget I said that!" I heaved a sigh of annoyance, slamming a five dollar bill on the table. I quickly picked up my calculus notebook and stood up. "J-Just know that I'm sorry for leading you on."

I walked away, leaving Min Yoongi in the café. Not before hearing the saddest sigh I've ever heard come from the table I was just sitting at.