10 |

K.nj, M.yg, K.sj Dormitory
Later that day
5pm

Word Count: 1140

"Pssst! (Y/N)–ah!~" A voice whispered into my ear as I returned to consciousness.

It took me a moment to remember where I was. I came face to face with Yoongi who was crouched down in front of the couch. He smiled slightly.

"Are you hungry?" He tilted his head to the right. "I would assume you are."

"I'm okay," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Nonsense," He chuckled. "Come on. We're gonna go get dinner, somewhere."

I through Jin's flannel off of me, to reveal my outfit: A grey long sleeve and a pair of black shorts.

"I'm not dress to go anywhere...," I looked up at him.

"You look fiiiine," He smiled, helping me up from the couch. "You can go freshen up in the bathroom, we'll be waiting in the living room."

"O-Okay," I wandered off to the bathroom, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

5pm—I slept for about 6 hours.

My phone was blown up with text messages. Fucking great, they probably thought I ran away or some shit. I opened the Stuff & Things group chat to see what was said.

Jane: liz, is (Y/N) still with you?

Tae: Liz is asleep.. and (Y/N) never came over.

Jimin: WHAT. SHE SAID SHE WENT OVER THERE TWO HOURS AGO.

Hoseok: o.O what? where's (Y/N)???

Jungkook: ...

Jane: no. stfu. >.> i'm salty at you.

Jungkook: oh.

Tae: jesus, what happened.

Jungkook: I don't remember anything... but i told jane the truth about what happened.

Jane: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ITS TRUE IF YOU DONT REMEMBER?

Jungkook: I'm telling you what Hajin told me. I honestly don't even remember leaving the Club last night.

Namjoon: can you guys like calm down.

Yoongi: ^

Jane: but we have to find (Y/N)..

Namjoon: she's asleep on my leg right now. 0.0

Jimin: thank. god.

Jane: phew.

Jungkook: send her back when she awakes, please..

Namjoon: she said she's gonna stay here until she's ready to go back.. so i dunno when that'll be.

Jungkook: okay.

My heart felt so heavy. He seems to genuinely feel bad, but what if he and Hajin become something?

Knock, knock, knock.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Yoongi's voice was deep on the other side of the door.

I didn't even realize that I was sniffling. I quickly placed my phone down.