Chapter 3

((Word Count: 1564))

Niall's PoV.

Dear Journal,

It's been awhile, and too much has happened...

Too much. Mom and dad are dead, Josh is in a coma, I'm in Uni now!! Plus, my room mate is a DEMON!! Speaking of, he's out right now, and I really need to stretch my wings. I should Probably do that now. I guess I can always write more later. Bye.

-Niall

I hide my journal away so Louis won't find it. Maybe i have time to open my wings? Yeah, probably. After venturing into the living room part of our dorm -apartment, whatever you want to call it- I grab hold of the hem of my shirt, lifting it up slightly, just as the door swings open, revealing Louis. Instantly, I let go of my shirt. That was close... too close.

"Louis." I smile trying to play of my nervousness. "You were fast, where did you go to get tea?"

"I ended up not going, I saw a hot chick walking on the side of the road. I got her number, and we're going out for drinks tonight." Louis says, throwing himself on the couch in front of me.

"Man she was right fit. Big ass, big tits. Nice fiery red hair too. She looks like a good shag, I guess I'll find out later tonight." Louis snorts in laughter, but I cringe at his vulgar language, surprised Louis would tell me this when we only just met. I guess that's the type of guy he is, but something about that just seems a little off. Almost like that's not who he really is.

"Uh, ok then. Classes start in 2 days." I inform him. He smiles at me before pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, I might not be back tonight, and if I am it's either going to be really late at night, or really early in the morning." I watch as Louis seemingly starts to text, and I can only guess it's the girl he saw earlier. A slightly awkward silence fills the room, so I walk into the kitchen, opening the fridge to find it almost bare. After an inspection of the whole kitchen, I've come to the conclusion we have no food what so ever.

I rush back to the room, and unpack my bags within 20 minutes.

((I can't remember if he already unpacked his stuff.... If he did then just ignore this, thanks!))

Once I'm completely sorted, I grab my wallet and phone before walking back out to the door.

"I'm going grocery shopping, need anything?" I ask Louis before I leave the dorm.

"Can you get me tea and cookies? Oh and mint gum and gummy bears and crisps too please!" Louis peeks his head over the couch, making me chuckle lightly. I am mildly shocked at his manners, considering he was recently talking about shagging a girl he just met.

"Uh, I might not remember all that?" I say, but in all honestly, it sounds more like a question, because I'm not entirely sure. 

"Give me your number so I can just text you what I want." Louis beckons me over, so I oblige. He hands me his phone, a new empty contact ready where I enter my number. I send myself a text so I have his number too. Once I'm finished I head towards the door to once again get stopped.

"Wait, Irish! Do you need money? My dad's loaded, if you need help covering costs, I'll give you some bills." Louis waves his wallet around, making me chuckle.

"That's very kind of you Louis, but it's ok. I have it covered, thanks." I walk out of the dorm after double checking I have everything. Once I'm by the streets, I hail a cab, and tell him to just take a grocery store near by.

I know, I could have taken up Louis' offer to help pay, but I really don't need it. You see, mom and dad were business owners, and by mom and dad, I mean my non-angel parents/Allie and Josh's parents. Anyway, their business' were a huge successes, raking in money, left and right. When they died, a close family relative took over the business. Her name is Jackie, and technically speaking, she is my aunt. She still deposits large sums of money into my bank account, wanting to support me, and I am forever thankful.