Chapter 14

((the Picture is what Allie looks like in this. She's the person that plays Alex in supernatural))

"Guys, that's Ashton." I point to Ashton as he walk closer. I notice a malicious smirk grow on his face when he sees everyone. Liam gasps, Harry stiffens, and Louis growls.

I'm about to asks what's wrong, but Louis stops me...

Well more specifically, Louis launching forward and punching Ashton square in the jaw...

-------

Words: 1380

Niall's PoV.

Allie looks at me alarmingly as I gasp. I rush over to the two just as Louis holds his fist up for another punch, keeping his grasp on Ashton's shirt so he can't run away. 

"Louis stop! What're you doing?" I shout.

 He looks at me with black eyes before punching Ashton again, letting go of his shirt just seconds before. The force sends Ashton to the ground with a bloody nose. "Doing what I said I would. I'm going to kill that bastard!"

I kneel next to a groaning Ashton as Louis stands there, looking a little shocked at me. I cheek Ashton's face, seeing that Louis broke his nose, before I help him up.

"Louis what the hell!" I shout, I can hear Ashton snickering but I do nothing. "Why would you do that-"

Louis cuts me off, "He's Harry's ex! The one that cheated on him!"

I gasp, and freeze, not sure what to do. I turn to see Harry looking a little scared while Liam comforts him. Allie still looks shocked and uncertain with what to do.

I furrow my eyebrows as I slowly turn to face Ashton, who has a guilty smile on his face. "Look... Niall..."

I walk back a bit, very confused, and feeling betrayed for some reason. "I think you should go, Ashton."

"Niall." Ashton states, looking at me with challenging eyes before scoffing at me, "I thought we had something special. To think i was going to ask you out."

"I wouldn't have said yes. Harry's ex or not." I admit, showing no emotion to him.

"Come on Niall! Are you really picking them over me?" Ashton asks astonished, never in a million years would I pick him over Louis... oh, and the other lads as well...

"I think you should go." I repeat myself, this time, Ashton nods and turns away.

"Hey ass town!" Louis shouts, making Ashton turn around and face us. Louis just smirks and raises his middle finger, causing the mind reader to scoff and walk off. 

I turn around to see Louis sitting on the edge of a fountain. I walk over and sit with him, watching as Allie, Harry, and Liam walk over too, just not taking a seat. "Your friends with him?"

"Not anymore.. but..I'm sorry." I say timidly.

"You didn't know." Harry says, patting my shoulder. I smile at all the lads and Allie as a silence sets over us. The silence is broken by Allie.

"Let's not waste Ni's reservation, yeah?" We all nod and make our way to the restaurant that's is right in front of where Louis punched Ashton. I still can't believe Ashton is Harry's ex.... How did I not see it? God, I feel like a shit friend.

-----

After ordering our meals, an empty chair at the table, Allie speaks up. "If you guys don't mind me asking... what was going on with that guy you punched, Louis?"

Chaos - Nouisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें