Chapter 24

I apologize in advance.... This chapter is going to be terrible. It's going to be a lot different, and just so much worse in general then my chapters usually are... I'm so sorry... I hope you don't hate it as much as i do...

This chapter does contain some violence i guess, and a death... soooo yeah, now you know before hand i guess haha...

words: 1476

Niall's PoV.

"Hey Niall. MIss me?"

------

I look at Louis, fear in my eyes. He doesn't look at me though, his eyes are wide open and trained on the person right behind me. I turn around and come face to face with Damon.

"I thought you'd learn." Damon taunts, stepping closer to me, "After the first time. After Jack, i thought you'd learn your lesson. Did watching one friend die do nothing? Hmm.. maybe watching another one will."

Damon holds his hand up, and flicks his wrist. I turn just in time to see him sending Louis out the window, shattering the glass in his wake. I shriek, rushing forward, knowing it's already too late to save him.

I get to the window in a flash, but i let out a breath when I see Louis, holding onto the window ledge. He looks up at me with frantic eyes as i grab his hands. I turn my head to see Damon stalking over to me. I let my wings out, and jump out the window, keeping a tight grip on Louis. I make sure he is safely on the ground, thankful that the thundering rain has driven everyone inside.

I turn back to the busted window, seeing Damon flying out, rage clear on his face.

He starts to fly towards us, but i launch up into the sky, going as high as i can go, leaving Louis there in the rain. I know Damon's following me, i can hear his wings flapping in the wind. The pouring rain drenches me in cold water, making it harder to keep going.

I let out a gasp when i feel Damon's hand around my ankle, yanking me down a little so I come face to face with him.

He holds me so my back is facing the ground. He holds an angel blade in one of his hands, the metal feels cold against my skin. "You think you can escape me? You're a fool!"

Damon stops moving his wings, and i can feel the air rushing past me as we fall. I turn my head to see the ground approaching quickly. I try to move out of Damon's grasp, but i can't. If the fall somehow doesn't kill me,  I won't be able to heal properly. 

Just before i hit the ground, i somehow shift, and flip positions with Damon. His back crashes into the pavement, surly cracking it. He groans as the angel blade slides out of his hand.

I try to run, but only a few steps away from Damon, and I'm pulled back down to the concrete. I look up at Damon in fear. This is it. This is where I die. At the hands of my brother.

"Any lasts words?" Damon chuckle devilishly.

"I wish you weren't my brother." I groan, ignoring the flash of hurt in Damon's eyes that only last 1 second.

"Don't say that." He growls, like he actually cares.

"Please Dae." I whimper, calling him by a nickname is used to use all the time, "Please don't do this."

"You think I want to?" Damon almost shouts, looking hurt. "I basically raised you! I have to do this Niall! It's what Father wanted!"

Father was away a lot when i was growing up. Damon took care of me, like he said, he basically raised me, and now he's going to kill me.

"Damon, you don't have to do this. Father's dead, he can't control you." I plead, knowing the reason Damon is doing this. Damon always seeked approval from father. I guess this is Damon's way of doing that.