Chapter 15

That picture thing is for odett123 for her patience with me. I know what I promised, and I shall deliver. I do want to say sorry, because it's not really in this chapter, but... just read it haha. what I promised, will be in this book. Not as much as you'd like, but it will be, eventually :-) just hang in there haha

((a lot of time skip coming, sorry about that.... But it kinda needs to happen for the story to progress a little faster.. ahha))

---------------

Words: 1738

-a few days later-

Niall's PoV.

"I don't want you to go..." I whimper to Allie as i hold her tightly, a few tears collecting in my eyes. I blink them away before anyone notices. It's Monday Morning, and Allie is leaving. She's going back home so she can stay with Josh.

"Niall. You'll see me again, ok? I have to go now, and you have to go to your classes." Allie chuckles, rubbing my back, neither of us backing out of the hug.

"Irish." Louis says softly, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I sigh, and pull away from the hug, allowing Louis, Liam, and Harry to say goodbye to Allie too. Once they're done, Allie turns to me for one last quick hug before she goes.

"You'll see me again, maybe not soon, but you will." Allie messes with my hair, but i make no effort to stop her. "Bye little bro, I'll call you."

"Bye Allie... I love you." I smile sadly at her as she opens her car door, getting in and buckling her belt. She turns the car on, and rolls down the window.

"I love you too Niall, just.... Stay safe please." I nod as a smiling Allie. Soon, she's pulling her car out of the parking lot, and then she's out of eye range. I stand there feeling a little lost for a second.

"Come on Ni, class time. " Liam says, nudging me forward. Harry fixes up my hair as we walk while Louis pushes Liam around in a playful way. I'm glad I have these guys. I made some amazing friends, and i don't know what I'd do without them.

-December 24th-

"-Happy birthday dear Louis, happy birthday to you!" As the song finishes, Louis blows out the candles on the top of his cake. It's Louis' birthday today, and he's celebrating with Liam, Harry and I. He said he wanted something small with just us, so that's what we're doing.

We ordered Pizza and watched a soccer game. Now we're cutting Louis' birthday cake that was made by Harry. I'm not surprised to say that the cake was delicious. Once everyone's done, i order all of them into the living room to watch some movies before they have to go, while I do the dishes. Harry is going to Drive down to Cheshire for Christmas, and Liam is going to head to Wolverhampton.

I'm stuck here, and Louis is staying too. I wanted to see Allie and Josh for Christmas, but I can't go back, and Josh has been getting a lot better. The doctors think he might wake up soon, and Allie doesn't want to leave him. Truthfully, I don't want Allie to leave him either.

Once I've finished with the dishes, I take all the stuff Louis got for his birthday to our room, placing it on his bed.

Finally, I make my way to the living room, sitting down in the only free spot, next to Louis. I lean over and whisper, "What're we watching?"

"The Descent." Louis whispers back. I freeze instantly, then go to get up.

"Nope, I've been avoiding this movie for a reason." I start to stand, but Louis pulls me down by my waist. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, keeping me in place.